• Announcements

• Duke大王

TeamSpeak License Expiring 9/1/2017   07/31/17

Our TeamSpeak License will be expiring by September 1st, 2017. I encourage everyone who still may be using the TeamSpeak server to migrate over to our Discord server before then to continue chatting with your buddies. You can click here for further instructions.   
    • BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hoptimus

Titanfall Sunday Nights

LackOfHarmony    405

No worries! I had a full squad all night. :)

If I'm online Sunday, send me an invite. If it says "watching tv" I'm actually just playing DA:I on my 360. A friend sent a copy of it to me for my birthday so I quickly finished Kingdoms of Amalur so I could start it. Story is pretty nice.

• Like 1

Wolfrat    526

Are you all still doing this Titanfall night?  Wyvern and I might be talked into some Titanfall, if we have a group of mostly TAGgers, like the old days (that being every single night from 3/9/2014-9/9/2014, six straight months).

LackOfHarmony    405

I'm working weekends right now due to catastrophic staffing at work (staff cut in half by people leaving) but I'll be free to play next Sunday. Also, if you guys don't mind playing with some of my friends, you're more than welcome to join us when we play. We don't always have 6. Plus, we could organize a private 6v6 if people need some help with challenges. Some challenges count in private matches.

Hoptimus    1123

I have a crew that runs Sunday nights but we are generally at 6 or more. We could do private games if we get a full 8-12 though. Could be a blast. :D

Wolfrat    526

Sparkastic is back into Titanfall as well; message him if you see him online.

Also, please add Lil Ivan04 from TAG for Titanfall.

BiggK    446

After yesterday during the day, I can't wait to play some more titanfall... I suck again at it, but hopefully that will improve with more gameplay.

Wolfrat    526

We are playing every night.

Last night we had a full TAG team and won one game. We had major connection issues and terrible matchmaking luck. It was the first time, since I came back 10 days ago, that we did not utterly dominate with a TAG group. Since there are less people playing, there will be more connection issues.

CaptNink    1345

The two or three games I played were fun....but I sucked horribly. The people we were playing seemed really good. 

LackOfHarmony    405

If anyone sends me an invite and I don't respond with at least a message, it's because I'm at work and my husband has left the Xbox One on. We bought a new desktop and we're using the flatscreen as our monitor. He sometimes forgets that turning off the computer doesn't mean the X1 is off.

• Like 2

Wyvern13    445

Wolfrat and I have been playing with a few others. Wolfie had added some folks from /titanfall on Redditt. Titanfall is best with a group of at least 4. OmittingMallard and Sparktastic are others who play a good bit still. Add Wolfrat and Wyvern13 to your FL for Xbox One.

xcoaste    609

Best Buy is selling this game for $8 today and tomorrow I believe, if you don't have it but wanted to try.

• Like 1

studknckl    987

Best Buy is selling this game for $8 today and tomorrow I believe, if you don't have it but wanted to try.

$6.49 if you have gamer's club unlocked.  the dlc is all free too so this deal is crazy good.

I would be up for playing with you guys at some point. I haven't played in a while.

Wyvern13    445

Wolfrat & I have pretty much given up on Destiny so Titanfall is it until the next big multiplayer game. It can be a little hard to find a match. We're on most weeknights 8 EST to 11 or so.

romanodog    2383

I've heard that since they added it to EA Access the population has grown significantly.  A couple weeks ago someone said there were 10,000 people online.

• Like 1