Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xcoaste

Next COD to be WW2?

19 posts in this topic

I'll actually consider this if there aren't stupid ass kill streak rewards.

I'll actually consider this if there aren't stupid ass kill streak rewards.

The TAG group (at least on the PS4) actually has a lot of fun with CoD games. I found that the community more than made up for the gameplay in what little time I was able to join them this past release.

2 people like this

See what really needs to happen here is that they should take the CoD franchise.....take it out back.....walk it out until they reach a nice meadow.....THEN SHOOT IT IN THE FUCKING HEAD!

Call of Duty continues to be a underwelming, overhyped, garbage twitch shoot in which they recycle the same ideas and gameplay mechanics from the previous titles.

It's basically the Madden of war games.

If they want to make a WW2 game again, fine. But come up with original gameplay mechanics, and an original story that is more than 4 hours long! This bullshit about repackaging and reselling the same fucking multiplayer to Frat Boy morons over and over is getting old and it hurts originallity in the rest of the game industry.

Sadly this is never going to happen because people keep shoveling money in their face. And most of the people who buy every new CoD don't understand that they have literally bought the same game they bought last year only with a handful of different maps and prestige badges.

2 people like this

See what really needs to happen here is that they should take the CoD franchise.....take it out back.....walk it out until they reach a nice meadow.....THEN SHOOT IT IN THE FUCKING HEAD!

Call of Duty continues to be a underwelming, overhyped, garbage twitch shoot in which they recycle the same ideas and gameplay mechanics from the previous titles.

It's basically the Madden of war games.

If they want to make a WW2 game again, fine. But come up with original gameplay mechanics, and an original story that is more than 4 hours long! This bullshit about repackaging and reselling the same fucking multiplayer to Frat Boy morons over and over is getting old and it hurts originallity in the rest of the game industry.

Sadly this is never going to happen because people keep shoveling money in their face. And most of the people who buy every new CoD don't understand that they have literally bought the same game they bought last year only with a handful of different maps and prestige badges.

you really should tell us how you feel about it lol

while i agree. i love me some ww2 era stuff. so yeah im getting it. 

They said that it was World at War 2, not ww2?

Stevie, PS4! Greatness awaits! :D

title says world war II 

meh.

im not getting a new system to play it. if its on the 360 ill pick it up. if not. well im SOL. 

Only problem is that it still makes a bazillion dollars ever 30 seconds or something. Cod as it is right now isn't going anywhere.

World at War was during the WW2 ear as I remember.

1 person likes this

I'm buying this one no matter what, Treyarch has never let me down (post COD3)

I've was sucked into buying Ghosts and AW, but played them for less than a month. Black Ops II is the only reason I couldn't resist buying that IW/Sledgehammer crap, hoping that they could make a game that kept some of the things that I enjoy so much about Treyarch games.

title says world war II 

meh.

im not getting a new system to play it. if its on the 360 ill pick it up. if not. well im SOL. 

Actually the article title says "Call of Duty: World at War II’ Gets More Leaks And Clues As 2015 Title From Treyarch"...

Gamepur reports that a recent teaser poster, spotted and posted by an anonymous tipster, dubs the next COD title as “Call of Duty: World at War II.”

I might be interested in this, I have had the most fun with Treyarch CoD games for sure...

1 person likes this

title says world war II 

meh.

Actually the article title says "Call of Duty: World at War II’ Gets More Leaks And Clues As 2015 Title From Treyarch"...

Gamepur reports that a recent teaser poster, spotted and posted by an anonymous tipster, dubs the next COD title as “Call of Duty: World at War II.”

I might be interested in this, I have had the most fun with Treyarch CoD games for sure...

huh shows where my mind is lol! 

I just wish we could go back to the 3 kill streak rewards that weren't completely ridiculous...

2 people like this

I'd be down for another WaW, especially if set in WWII, and even more so if Treyarch developed. I had some of the most fun SP/MP with WaW. They just need to get away from the scripted A.I. That only has eyes for you (especially on veteran). Nothing like being 100' yds away from the bad guys and have them all target you, all the while they're getting blasted point blank by friendly A.I. and pay them no mind...

1 person likes this

If its WW2 i guess this Fratboy moron will buy it. World at War was fun!

1 person likes this