• Announcements

• Duke大王

TeamSpeak License Expiring 9/1/2017   07/31/17

Our TeamSpeak License will be expiring by September 1st, 2017. I encourage everyone who still may be using the TeamSpeak server to migrate over to our Discord server before then to continue chatting with your buddies. You can click here for further instructions.   
    • BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
BDaddyK

ReCore

BDaddyK    1106

Joseph Staten has been at MS for a while now, I think this is the first of his "producer" credit games he's spoken on. 

Duke大王    884
1 hour ago, metalsiren said:

Don't forget if you have Amazon prime it's even cheaper should be around 32 MetalSiren

It comes with 32 Metal Sirens?! Sold!

Hoptimus    1123
Recore - Good but not great. I can see why it got 6-7 reviews

Awesome gameplay and idea just some wonky stuff

If you like old school adventure action exploring games aka Metroid/Blaster Master than you will like it
  • Like 1

Hoptimus    1123

It has moments where it dips but nothing too bad. I think it is a good game that just was not optimized correctly or had some other issues in the cycle. Great atmosphere.

BDaddyK    1106
24 minutes ago, Hoptimus said:

It has moments where it dips but nothing too bad. I think it is a good game that just was not optimized correctly or had some other issues in the cycle. Great atmosphere.

Cool. I was just hoping that it didn't turn into a slide show at points. I'll definitely be picking it up. 

BDaddyK    1106
25 minutes ago, MisterxboxNJ said:

Would still like to play it despite the negative reviews..however, I pre-ordered both FH3 and FIFA 17....no money left.

I don't think the reviews are really negative per se, just saying there are a few wrinkles that dampen the game. I still wanna play it. 

Chuckles    920

The game is good. Haven't encountered any "wrinkles" outside the ludicrous loading times.

Oh, camera movement needs to be a bit more forgiving for the puzzles

• Like 2

Hoptimus    1123

It is a really cool and unique and fun game. It is just marred by some tech issues and I guess at the end it can get a bit grindy (sounds like the OG Zelda Wind Waker to me...)

Nitereaver    230

I havent tried it on the XBO yet, only the PC and so far its a very good looking platformer/puzzler game. Havent really had any issues on the tech side on the PC which is surprising after the mess that Quantum Break was on PC. Will jump on XBO soon and see the difference.

Chuckles    920

Someone asked me to describe it so I told 'em it's an Action-Adventure Puzzle-Platformer from a 3rd Person RPG-Shooter perspective.

They own the game now.

Nitereaver    230

There is some noticeable differences in the gameplay between pc and xbo. I noticed stutter in the XBO version and the load times are horrible. I didnt even notice load times in the PC version. Granted I'm running a SSD drive. Graphics look about the same, hard to tell as I'm sitting close to the monitor so it looks more detailed. I do like the ability to pick up and play on either the xbo or pc from where I left off. Really diggin the cross platform stuff microsoft is starting to do.

• Like 2

Cbaoth    657

So, what are people's takes on the game thus far (story~wise, length, is character OP or under~powered, etc)?  I've not touched it yet, too engrossed in Trials of Cold Steel 2.  I've got the Xb1 disk version, so I've zero idea if I'll be able to do the "play anywhere" thing like its digital counterpart.