• Announcements

• Duke大王

TeamSpeak License Expiring 9/1/2017   07/31/17

Our TeamSpeak License will be expiring by September 1st, 2017. I encourage everyone who still may be using the TeamSpeak server to migrate over to our Discord server before then to continue chatting with your buddies. You can click here for further instructions.   
    • BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
BDaddyK

ReCore

BDaddyK    1106

The trailer looks intriguing, though there isn't much to glean gameplay wise from it. The concept seems cool, "re-coring" your companion into different robotic bodies. Keji Inafune and the studio that made the Metriod Prime have the pedigree to deliver a great new IP, hopefully we'll get some gameplay soon.

• Like 1

BDaddyK    1106

Looks interesting, but i was disappointed there was no gameplay.

Me too, though I hadn't even heard anything about the game until the announcement trailer. I'm psyched that its a new IP, and not another mindless sequel or spinoff...

• Like 2

zelq    105

Here's hoping they release more info on this soon. Like how she gets the dog back. *sniff*

• Like 1

Hoptimus    1123

Just purchased. Looks so awesome. Like a mix of Megaman,Metroid and Burning Rangers. I am all over DIS!

• Like 1

MisterxboxNJ    430

Still on the fence. I thought Sea of Thieves looked more interesting than I thought it would be and Recore looked less. Will hold my final judgment until I see more. Kind of reminded me a little of Kameo...so maybe I'll like it.

Duke大王    884
13 minutes ago, Chuckles said:

I'm naming my pirate Phanny Bandit.

Why not just say straight up Panty Bandit? 

Or the more Japanese "Pantii Banditsu"

Cbaoth    657

This is one of the 2 game's that have been on my radar for awhile for this system.  I'm surprised that they pushed forward the date on this (it was originally supposed to be on the last day of this year).   It was done by some of the people who did the Megaman games, hence some of the familiar designs. 

BDaddyK    1106

I think it's great they're launching a new IP at $40, hopefully it'll get more people to play it. 

• Like 1

BDaddyK    1106
44 minutes ago, Hoptimus said:

Wow. The director of Metroid Prime is the director of Recore.  I have good feels about this.

http://venturebeat.com/2016/07/10/recores-director-details-the-microsoft-exclusives-ties-to-metroid-and-mega-man/

Surprised you didn't know that already. Super psyched for Recore!