Welcome to The Adult Gamer!

We are a 21 and older multiplatform gaming community comprised of people from all walks of life, playing all sorts of games!
Join Us

Chat us up on our Discord server

There's always a friendly face and hilarious commentary going on; feel free to introduce yourself!
Click Here

Destiny 2 is Hot Hot Hot!

Spread across all three platforms, TAG has an excellent representation in Bungie's newly launched Destiny 2 title. We're active and passionate about our space raiding, but laid back enough to take anyone.
  • Announcements

• BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
    • Hoptimus

T-SHIRTS are LIVE!!!   09/18/17

We have new TAG T-Shirts ready to go!!!   https://shop.spreadshirt.com/TheAdultGamer/   LIMITED TIME DISCOUNT! 15% off with coupon code: welcome-100206469
Sign in to follow this  
studknckl

Fall Of Reach Animated Trailer

Looks pretty good although I was anticipating something more anime-like. This comes with the limited edition of Halo 5 but I think it is also going to be available separately but not sure of the cost. That $40 price differential between vanilla and collectors edition is kinda steep.  

There is also a blog post/interview with some of the guys working on the series.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/blog-posts/canon-fodder-reaching-out

• Like 1

Looks to be in the same vein as the Halo 2 terminals art which I am ok with. :D

It is the same company that did the terminals so yeah.

Style is fine, as that is subjective, but the animation is straight up lackluster. I'll probably still enjoy it, but man, the actual animation is weak-sauce. It was ok in the terminals because they were little more than paintings with some limited movement. This one is actually more like a "full" animation. There are some real noob mistakes going on there.

I watched the first episode and enjoyed it. Definitely not full animation but I am ok with the style. It is kind of like looking at a motion comic.  They covered quite a bit in the first ep so I don't think they will have too much trouble fitting the book into 3 episodes. I fully expect for most of the Keyes stuff to be cut out though. Shame because the space battles were really the highlight of the book.

• Like 1

I keep forgetting to watch the first episode. I gotta make time for this...

Same lol!!! Been too busy PLAYING!

I keep forgetting to watch the first episode. I gotta make time for this...

Same lol!!! Been too busy PLAYING!

Exactly. I was planning on watching the first episode last night. Then, next thing I know I look at the clock and it's 1:30 am... Good thing tomorrow is Friday.