Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
xcoaste

Star Wars Dog Fight Mode

22 posts in this topic

For some reason it's just meh for me...

:/

Oh man. That looks really good. I just hope it is easier to fly an X-Wing than it is to fly and F-15 in Battlefield because every time I get into an air vehicle in a BF game it is a total shit show.

I have a feeling that mixing this game with the Ep 7 hype this fall is going to cause a mass nerdgasm the likes of which we have never seen.

2 people like this

I hope to see some space battles & more variations on fighter types:  A wings, B wings, Y wings, TIE Interceptors, TIE Bombers, TIE Defenders, etc.  

1 person likes this

I hope to see some space battles & more variations on fighter types:  A wings, B wings, Y wings, TIE Interceptors, TIE Bombers, TIE Defenders, etc.  

Z-95 Headhunters, TIE Advanced plus all the fun land vehicles and airspeeders!

how come every Star Wars vehicle shows a propulsion system (glowing lights off the back) except the tie fighter?  How do those things move?!

how come every Star Wars vehicle shows a propulsion system (glowing lights off the back) except the tie fighter?  How do those things move?!

tie_fighter-02682.jpg

It is there!

2 people like this

A Z-95 would be a question mark, is it even canon now since Disney runs the show?  Same question in regards to the TIE Defender. Another thing I'd like seeing Capital Ship combat.  But how to do that & show how powerful they are without either being overkill or boring (since ships that big stereotypically move slow) would be the trick.  

A Z-95 would be a question mark, is it even canon now since Disney runs the show?  Same question in regards to the TIE Defender. Another thing I'd like seeing Capital Ship combat.  But how to do that & show how powerful they are without either being overkill or boring (since ships that big stereotypically move slow) would be the trick.  

This conversation is upsetting Ubo! 

The Z-95  Headhunter was mentioned in the Episode I: The Phantom Menace novel!

I thought DICE already said no to space battles?

I love Battlefield, but the UI in this game looks like it was designed by Fisher-Price with a color budget of just 4 colors.

If so that's tossing one of the things that makes the franchise what it is. To quote a scene from The People vs George Lukas, "You've got to have 2 things that make Star Wars;  one is Stars & the other one is the Wars."  

This conversation is upsetting Ubo! 

The Z-95  Headhunter was mentioned in the Episode I: The Phantom Menace novel!

Disney is doing it's damnedest in trying to make us forget the prequels though.  J J Abrams has said that he'll do everything in his power to help us forget "medichlorians" (a huge thank you JJ).  So who knows what else will be removed.  

1 person likes this

Looks great, I fully expect to be as bad flying in this game as I am in battlefield.

I hope to see some space battles & more variations on fighter types: A wings, B wings, Y wings, TIE Interceptors, TIE Bombers, TIE Defenders, etc.

If so that's tossing one of the things that makes the franchise what it is. To quote a scene from The People vs George Lukas, "You've got to have 2 things that make Star Wars; one is Stars & the other one is the Wars."

No space combat :(

http://m.ign.com/articles/2015/04/17/star-wars-celebration-battlefront-does-not-have-space-battles-prequel-era

I hope to see some space battles & more variations on fighter types: A wings, B wings, Y wings, TIE Interceptors, TIE Bombers, TIE Defenders, etc.

If so that's tossing one of the things that makes the franchise what it is. To quote a scene from The People vs George Lukas, "You've got to have 2 things that make Star Wars; one is Stars & the other one is the Wars."

No space combat :(

http://m.ign.com/articles/2015/04/17/star-wars-celebration-battlefront-does-not-have-space-battles-prequel-era

That blows.  Hope they change their minds, flip-flops happen in the gaming industry as much as they do in politics after all.  

No space combat :(http://m.ign.com/articles/2015/04/17/star-wars-celebration-battlefront-does-not-have-space-battles-prequel-era

That blows.  Hope they change their minds, flip-flops happen in the gaming industry as much as they do in politics after all.

Prolly too far along to throw it in for launch, hopefully it'll make it in a update/DLC...

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0