• Announcements

• BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
Sign in to follow this  
metalsiren

Who's going to be on the xbox one beta?

metalsiren    422

just curious. playing on the PS4 just to fuck with it right now. But was going to put more time into the xbox one version next week. So just curious who else was going to try it. Normally the give 2 friend keys so I will prob have 2 avail next week. 

easy way to get beta, pre-order at amazon... get key, cancel pre-order. 

Stealthcat    60

I'll be there even though I've cancelled my preorder.  Looks like more of the same with the jump packs, new wall running - copied idea from Titanfall and ideas from Destiny.  

Wyvern13    445

Codes I've been given are not working, ugh.   Many people are griping on Facebook.

Color me one of those people. Tried 2 of the 3 codes they sent me to no avail.

I wonder if it has something to do with it only being active from 8/26 to 8/30?

Twitter and Xbox status are aware. I think Wyvern is on to something with it suppose to start on 26th. Plus people that have gotten in complaining of server crashes. Hopefully it's better tomorrow and actually works. I really enjoyed it on PS4.

metalsiren    422

well I didn't get my codes yet so if anyone has one to spare I will take it. if they do the same thing like the PS4, it will be avail to everyone on Friday night or Sat. 

MaynardJames82    542

so first off if you're having trouble downloading the beta enter a search in YouTube for black ops three Brazil and we'll figure out how to download it.

OK so I played a little bit this morning after a couple beers and I'm wishing the beta had hard-core. I am a little bit spoiled by destiny and being able to see the damage each Guns bullets do. Playing with the guns available I was a little bit confused as to which one I want to use not knowing that information. the time to kill and Destiny has sped up quite a bit and this one's pretty quick as well but at least I understand it in destiny, this game (like most) leaves it to a mystery as to what each gun is doing.

• Like 1

metalsiren    422

so first off if you're having trouble downloading the beta enter a search in YouTube for black ops three Brazil and we'll figure out how to download it.

OK so I played a little bit this morning after a couple beers and I'm wishing the beta had hard-core. I am a little bit spoiled by destiny and being able to see the damage each Guns bullets do. Playing with the guns available I was a little bit confused as to which one I want to use not knowing that information. the time to kill and Destiny has sped up quite a bit and this one's pretty quick as well but at least I understand it in destiny, this game (like most) leaves it to a mystery as to what each gun is doing.

yea I had to do the workaround to download the game until they ahem the code issues fixed for USA. 

xcoaste    609

Here are 2 beta codes anyone is welcome to. Just post if you take one so others don't try.

TG36F-XWP4P-72V9C-D3KRW-WWVHZ

Y9KH7-KRCJG-Y9RGX-7CJP2-QHG6Z

metalsiren    422

yea but the game was freezing for me terrible yesterday... I could not even finish 1 fucking game before it froze. and froze so bad I had to go to dashboard and close the app. 

xcoaste    609

I didn't experience any freezing of the game, but about half the matches I played were laggy. I need to play it more before passing judgement, but I think I played 10 matches and only 3 maps. Overwhelmed with the guns right now as well.