Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
metalsiren

'Star Wars Battlefront' multiplayer test starts in early October

87 posts in this topic

https://games.yahoo.com/news/star-wars-battlefront-three-modes-164900019.html

Some info on the other game types, and the dreaded $50 DLC pass.

Wow. 110$ for Star Wars CoD
You mean just like Destiny, Call of Duty, and Battlefield next thing they would do is start charging for cosmetic stuff that doesn't affect the game or for short cut kits

Not sure what's with big dislike maybe cause it's star war or its using the classic "battlefront" name but the originals were pure multiplayer games with the original Xbox version having paid DLC that only gave like 2 maps and heroes/villains.

I'm very much looking forward to this and can't wait to see how the full game will be

I don't remember having to buy a pass for destiny. Pass for CoD & BF? I think I remember seeing that and that's why I stopped playing those...or at least the newer BF titles. Then again, that whole concept is probably the reason why I've been so turned off by consoles, and maybe subsequently gaming in general, the last few years.

https://games.yahoo.com/news/star-wars-battlefront-three-modes-164900019.html

Some info on the other game types, and the dreaded $50 DLC pass.

Wow. 110$ for Star Wars CoD
You mean just like Destiny, Call of Duty, and Battlefield next thing they would do is start charging for cosmetic stuff that doesn't affect the game or for short cut kits

Not sure what's with big dislike maybe cause it's star war or its using the classic "battlefront" name but the originals were pure multiplayer games with the original Xbox version having paid DLC that only gave like 2 maps and heroes/villains.

I'm very much looking forward to this and can't wait to see how the full game will be

I don't remember having to buy a pass for destiny. Pass for CoD & BF? I think I remember seeing that and that's why I stopped playing those...or at least the newer BF titles. Then again, that whole concept is probably the reason why I've been so turned off by consoles, and maybe subsequently gaming in general, the last few years.

Destiny had pass for $34 and it gave you Dark Below and House of Wolves then The Taken King is $40,

but this is the direction gaming has taken almost anything that comes out on console comes with a season pass and most games that had unique style have lost it to become more CoD(like Killzone and Battlefield) till a Call of Duty game flops we will mostly see the same thing but with different re-skins

I am starting to question if I will get the game now, especially after finding out about the pass cost.

I did have lots of fun in the Beta, but I am not sure the other content will be enough to justify the cost. 

Maybe that will change when the movie releases and the do a DLC with some tie in.

I was completely wrong about the graphics; I apologize.  The Missions mode really showcased how excellent the graphics were in this game.  For me personally, this game would be behind Halo 5 and Rainbow Six Siege, so I am currently not planning on buying it at launch.

1 person likes this

I also keep forgetting that we like bashing things before it comes out around here, for me it was Destiny The Taken King but I'm still hating on it though

2 people like this

How many maps are included in the retail release?

Premium on BF4 was well worth the $50 price tag. Destiny season pass, BFH premium, Assassin's Creed Unity season pass not so much. If the base game is good, the pass is probably worth the price, but I didn't enjoy the SWBF beta enough to convince me to buy the base game so there is no way I would buy the SWBF pass until the base game proved to be better than what we saw from the beta.

I may have bought the DLC (pass) for Destiny after it was out for a while, I don't recall paying 30$ for it...I don't know. Seems an awful scam though. Maybe I'm getting old and longing for the way things used to be???

I guess it's like Palamno says, cost to benefit/worth perception.

Good to "see" you guys again anyways though.

1 person likes this

I am back to try and get friend-ed up with my TAG brethren before November 17th.

I only got about 6 hours of BETA play in and never saw anyone online when I was on so I need to get back to being connected with all the new crowd of TAGgers. ;) 

I am back to try and get friend-ed up with my TAG brethren before November 17th.

I only got about 6 hours of BETA play in and never saw anyone online when I was on so I need to get back to being connected with all the new crowd of TAGgers. ;)

I was playing on Xbox one

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0