• Announcements

• Duke大王

TeamSpeak License Expiring 9/1/2017   07/31/17

Our TeamSpeak License will be expiring by September 1st, 2017. I encourage everyone who still may be using the TeamSpeak server to migrate over to our Discord server before then to continue chatting with your buddies. You can click here for further instructions.   
    • BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
hybridhavoc

Still Playing?

hybridhavoc    714

I just picked this up over the weekend, as I'd remembered some of you guys having a lot of positive things to say about it.  I have to say that I have been rather enjoying it thus far.  I'm up to level 20 or 21 now.  Any tips or hints that could be provided would be greatly appreciated.  Mostly just trying to get familiar with the maps and rank up to unlock stuff.

Spark    250

My best tip would be to friend most of the taggers that are still active in this subthread. Playing with us would give you a lot more than any list of tips ever could.

I'm on, but I'll be bouncing back between this and destiny.

LackOfHarmony    405

I just picked this up over the weekend, as I'd remembered some of you guys having a lot of positive things to say about it.  I have to say that I have been rather enjoying it thus far.  I'm up to level 20 or 21 now.  Any tips or hints that could be provided would be greatly appreciated.  Mostly just trying to get familiar with the maps and rank up to unlock stuff.

I'm still playing. I didn't feel like it this weekend, but I've been focused on Fantasy Life on my 3DS for the last two weeks. I'm off ALL NEXT WEEK for my overdue vacation so all you have to do is hit me up if you see me online. If I'm not busy, I'll play. Just send me an invite and I'll either join or send you a message if I'm busy. If you don't get a message, it's not me and my husband is watching Hulu/Netflix/YouTube on my account.

• Like 1

hybridhavoc    714

Excellent, will definitely try to hit you two up.  So far I have to say, I actually enjoy playing as the pilot more than the Titan.  I feel like i just get wrecked as the Titan, whereas the inclusion of Minions lets me at least feel like I'm kind of a badass when I'm running around on foot.  Plus I think I've killed more Titans as a pilot than vice versa.

QuiGonGinRummy    2666

I play on rare occasion, but I know there are a few others still more active than that.

Same here. Love the game, just not enough hours in the evenings.

scotty918    395

I'll be looking for you online.  I'm no help on tips, in fact, I'm terrible at the game.  That said, it's still fun to walk around in a mech and attempt to wreck the place.

Spark    250

I'll be looking for you online. I'm no help on tips, in fact, I'm terrible at the game. That said, it's still fun to walk around in a mech and attempt to wreck the place.

Friend me and I'll take you both under my wing. Trust me, my stats don't lie. :)
  • Like 2

LilUbo    4496

I'll be looking for you online. I'm no help on tips, in fact, I'm terrible at the game. That said, it's still fun to walk around in a mech and attempt to wreck the place.

Friend me and I'll take you both under my wing. Trust me, my stats don't lie. :)
be careful! His terribleness is contagious! Like herpes.... which he hands out for free...

LackOfHarmony    405

Excellent, will definitely try to hit you two up.  So far I have to say, I actually enjoy playing as the pilot more than the Titan.  I feel like i just get wrecked as the Titan, whereas the inclusion of Minions lets me at least feel like I'm kind of a badass when I'm running around on foot.  Plus I think I've killed more Titans as a pilot than vice versa.

See, I'm way better in a Titan myself. Squashing pilots with my punch is so much fun.

I play on rare occasion, but I know there are a few others still more active than that.

Same here. Love the game, just not enough hours in the evenings.

That and your controller likes to randomly disconnect. LOL

Spark is amazing. Always listen to his advice (until he decides to troll you).

Wyvern13    445
On 9/1/2016 at 3:37 PM, SaberStrike11 said:

Spark???? Never heard if her?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Well, we've never heard of you so we're all even. Sparktastic is very good at TF.

• Like 1