jschu1

Any picking this up

15 posts in this topic

I'm interested in it, but may hold off. The CW is having a live battle during The Flash on Tuesday, which may push me towards a quicker purchase.

1 person likes this

If we do pickup a music game this year, it will be Rock Band.

The "live crowd" view looks pretty sweet, though.

I was going to but now I think I will wait for a price drop. The setlist just isnt good enough for me to run out and grab it.

I was going to but now I think I will wait for a price drop. The setlist just isnt good enough for me to run out and grab it.[/

That's why I didn't pick up rock band $150.00 and a great set list as long as you bought every game before it.

I'm interested in it, but may hold off. The CW is having a live battle during The Flash on Tuesday, which may push me towards a quicker purchase.

Team arrow all the way! ;)

1 person likes this

jschu, how do you like it? Is the new guitar fun?

jschu, how do you like it? Is the new guitar fun?

The new guitar takes some getting used to . But I like it a lot better then the old style. It feels a lot more like your really playing.

So the down side is today the strum bar stopped working only when I strum down. Was on live chat with Acrivision for over a hour and they told me it was a known issue and I should take it back to my retailer. When I asked if the guitars are defective all they could tell me is that it was a known issue lol............maybe I should of bought rack band

Aw man, sorry to hear that it has a physical fault. I thought I'd be picking it up this week. I guess I'll do some research and see if they release a fixed model.

Thanks for the feedback.

It's worth picking up if they can stop the guitar problems

I broke down and ordered a copy off Amazon, should have it today.

So it has not been a good purchase for me. I love the game, but have had nothing but problems with the strum lever on the guitar. And it looks like it's happening a lot from the Activsion forums. I talked to there live chat and they have told me it's a known problem, that I should send them the guitar for a replacement or talk to the retailer where I bought it. GameStop has replaced the guitar and has not given me any problems. Heck they told me mine was the 5th one to be brought back.......Well I'm on guitar number 3 and just started having the same problem with this new one.........I should of bought Rock band

I jumped on the 44 buck deal they had going on at Target a few weeks ago, guitar is a piece of shit. Though when I changed the batteries it worked for a little bit. Seems like after a song or two it starts crapping out. They should offer a replacement for all of those who bought this piece of crap. On the game side though, I'm not liking it as much as the old style.