Welcome to The Adult Gamer!

We are a 21 and older multiplatform gaming community comprised of people from all walks of life, playing all sorts of games!
Join Us

Chat us up on our Discord server

There's always a friendly face and hilarious commentary going on; feel free to introduce yourself!
Click Here

Destiny 2 is Hot Hot Hot!

Spread across all three platforms, TAG has an excellent representation in Bungie's newly launched Destiny 2 title. We're active and passionate about our space raiding, but laid back enough to take anyone.
  • Announcements

• BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
    • Hoptimus

T-SHIRTS are LIVE!!!   09/18/17

We have new TAG T-Shirts ready to go!!!   https://shop.spreadshirt.com/TheAdultGamer/   LIMITED TIME DISCOUNT! 15% off with coupon code: welcome-100206469
studknckl

TAG Halo 5 Spartan Company

I'm gonna try and get in tonight, however, I have to go into work super early tomorrow... :(

1 hour ago, hybridhavoc said:

One of the more nail-biting games, my last one of the night:  http://halocarnage.com/HYBR1D HAV0C/33670

And Mutha threw us on his shoulders for our widest margin win:  http://halocarnage.com/HYBR1D HAV0C/33672

When it got tight at the end, and I was trying not to die.  I pulled back so I had long sight lines. I thought somebody called out they were top mid, so I started concentrating my attention that way.  Shortly thereafter, I'm looking left, and 3 of them have  time to move, and come around the corner from the right, and I lose it for us.  Sorry. It was so close

2 minutes ago, Deadmeat said:

When it got tight at the end, and I was trying not to die.  I pulled back so I had long sight lines. I thought somebody called out they were top mid, so I started concentrating my attention that way.  Shortly thereafter, I'm looking left, and 3 of them have  time to move, and come around the corner from the right, and I lose it for us.  Sorry. It was so close

Don't stress over it, I believe I died milliseconds after the Defeat screen hit.

Aww man...I got our 49th kill but was our 50th death! I think that was the match where we stormed the beach at Normandy and kept attacking the Red Base they were holding. Well...we won't make the same mistake tonight! Whose with me?  Same bat time same bat channel?

14 minutes ago, MisterxboxNJ said:

Aww man...I got our 49th kill but was our 50th death! I think that was the match where we stormed the beach at Normandy and kept attacking the Red Base they were holding. Well...we won't make the same mistake tonight! Whose with me?  Same bat time same bat channel?

It think you are thinking of the game on Truth, I'm pretty sure my death ended the match on Stasis.  But I should be on tonite handing my deaths out to all the good boys and girls.

• Like 2

I must be losing my mind, because I  was sure I was the last death in that one.  But going and looking at the timeline it was you and I died 4-5 seconds earlier.  I've gotta quit drink'n. 

Hey guys! Mind if I get an invite to join? I'd love to be in a Spartan Company of people who play consistently! Gamertag: anthem pt3

• Like 2

http://segmentnext.com/2016/06/13/halo-5-score-attack-mode-coming-xbox-one-soon-confirms-343-industries/

Pretty cool that they're adding score attack. Might be fun to do a co-op run at some missions. Anyone interested?

Achievements being added:

•Drop A Quarter (10): Complete a mission in Score Attack with at least 10,000 points.
•Up For A Challenge (20): Complete a mission in Score Attack with Skull multiplier of x2 or higher, and score at least 50,000 points.
•Party Hearty (25): Complete a mission in Score Attack co-op, with all participants scoring at least 200,000 points.
•The Hare (20): Beat the par time of a mission in Score Attack.
•The Tortoise (50): Complete a mission in Score Attack with at least 500,000 points

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MisterxboxNJ said:

http://segmentnext.com/2016/06/13/halo-5-score-attack-mode-coming-xbox-one-soon-confirms-343-industries/

Pretty cool that they're adding score attack. Might be fun to do a co-op run at some missions. Anyone interested?

Achievements being added:

•Drop A Quarter (10): Complete a mission in Score Attack with at least 10,000 points.
•Up For A Challenge (20): Complete a mission in Score Attack with Skull multiplier of x2 or higher, and score at least 50,000 points.
•Party Hearty (25): Complete a mission in Score Attack co-op, with all participants scoring at least 200,000 points.
•The Hare (20): Beat the par time of a mission in Score Attack.
•The Tortoise (50): Complete a mission in Score Attack with at least 500,000 points

I'm always down for some co-op!

6 hours ago, anthem_pt3 said:

Hey guys! Mind if I get an invite to join? I'd love to be in a Spartan Company of people who play consistently! Gamertag: anthem pt3

We're always down for some strong shoulder'd recruits!

11 hours ago, anthem_pt3 said:

I sent an invite this morning. You might need to log into waypoint to see it. If it isn't there you can request an invite directly through the spartan company and i will approve it right away.