• Announcements

• Duke大王

TeamSpeak License Expiring 9/1/2017   07/31/17

Our TeamSpeak License will be expiring by September 1st, 2017. I encourage everyone who still may be using the TeamSpeak server to migrate over to our Discord server before then to continue chatting with your buddies. You can click here for further instructions.   
    • BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
taintedgrund1e

Thursday game night

studknckl    987

Hey TG,

I will be on around that time as well. 8:30 at the latest but will try to be on earlier. We should have a good turnout this week but the usual players are: BigBearKU, HoptimusMax1mus, BDaddyK, and mukrake.  Try adding them to your friend's list and then jump into a party when they come on.

For MCC we play a bit of BTB and if we have enough people in the party we run customs which is fun because I get to do some hammer time.

Looking forward to having you join us. See you tomorrow.

BDaddyK    1105

Grund1es I added you to my friends list. I usually jack in earlier than 8pm PST as I'm in the East Coast, I'll shoot you an invite if I see you on.

• Like 1

Frozpot    35

I will do all in my power. Tonight is special in that it's the last for the MCC for while!

I've got to put in some trim and prepare for this weekend's camping trip first. Thankfully, the Wife is fully aware of Halo Night now :)

• Like 1

Primordial G00    1130

I will do all in my power. Tonight is special in that it's the last for the MCC for while!

I've got to put in some trim and prepare for this weekend's camping trip first. Thankfully, the Wife is fully aware of Halo Night now :)

My wife's been aware since about the launch of Halo 3, but for some reason she still doesn't like it.

studknckl    987

"put in some trim"...sounds like TMI to me.

My wife's been aware since about the launch of Halo 3, but for some reason she still doesn't like it.
I bought my wife her favorite wine hopefully she will just pass out. Edited by taintedgrund1e
  • Like 4

studknckl    987

I bought my wife her favorite wine hopefully she will just pass out.

Now that is planning ahead.

• Like 1

QuiGonGinRummy    2666

Meanwhile on theadultwino.com:

"I let my husband play Halo tonight. Hopefully he will just let me enjoy my wine."

• Like 2

Meanwhile on theadultwino.com:

"I let my husband play Halo tonight. Hopefully he will just let me enjoy my wine."

If only she was that nice about it.

studknckl    987

Funny I brought home some wine the other day and she usually has it on Thursdays.... :s1190:

Your wife is just self-medicating. But hey it is cheaper than marriage counseling. 

MisterxboxNJ    430

Sort of sad but mostly glad Halo MCC night is ending. The connection issues were awful last night and I will no longer have to suffer through any more god damn hammer matches!

Primordial G00    1130

... and I will no longer have to suffer through any more god damn hammer matches!

Is this a bad time to mention Hammertime is something I've brought over 3 iterations of Halo?  I'm betting the custom game type can be made again in 5 :)

BDaddyK    1105

... and I will no longer have to suffer through any more god damn hammer matches!

Is this a bad time to mention Hammertime is something I've brought over 3 iterations of Halo?  I'm guaranteeing the custom game type will be made again in 5 :)

Fixed that for ya ;)

BDaddyK    1105

Sort of sad but mostly glad Halo MCC night is ending. The connection issues were awful last night and I will no longer have to suffer through any more god damn hammer matches!

What?! Hammer Time is the best, right up there with rockets on Prisoner. Now Yankee's Hammer Time...

• Like 1

QuiGonGinRummy    2666

I wouldn't be so excited until we confirm that the Halo 5 servers don't suffer the same fate... I'm hopeful, though!

QuiGonGinRummy    2666

Customs tonight...starting @9:30pm EST for anyone interested.

I'll possibly be playing BTB before that, so anyone can feel free to jump in if you see me.