• Announcements

• Duke大王

TeamSpeak License Expiring 9/1/2017   07/31/17

Our TeamSpeak License will be expiring by September 1st, 2017. I encourage everyone who still may be using the TeamSpeak server to migrate over to our Discord server before then to continue chatting with your buddies. You can click here for further instructions.   
    • BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
taintedgrund1e

Thursday game night

Chuckles    920

I just played three warzones.

"Raped" isn't a word I like to use but that's because I don't want to tell you guys how I did.

I maxed at 14 kills.

hybridhavoc    714

Great games last night. Good job hybr1d havoc- awesome custom gameplay!! Lots of fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need to sit down and come up with a whole slew of gametypes that all make use of the crazy thrusters and increased knockbacks.  Might need to run some tests and playtests to determine the best settings for the thrusters so I have a standard across all of the gametypes, then do some playtesting for each mode.  I was initially calling it Smasher because I thought the knockbacks would be the key feature, but that's definitely not the case.

Great games last night. Good job hybr1d havoc- awesome custom gameplay!! Lots of fun

I need to sit down and come up with a whole slew of gametypes that all make use of the crazy thrusters and increased knockbacks. Might need to run some tests and playtests to determine the best settings for the thrusters so I have a standard across all of the gametypes, then do some playtesting for each mode. I was initially calling it Smasher because I thought the knockbacks would be the key feature, but that's definitely not the case.

The increase thrusters and sprint speed made it so much more enjoyable! Flying across the map from a boosted jump:) I still sucked but enjoyed it....

• Like 1

hybridhavoc    714

I need to sit down and come up with a whole slew of gametypes that all make use of the crazy thrusters and increased knockbacks. Might need to run some tests and playtests to determine the best settings for the thrusters so I have a standard across all of the gametypes, then do some playtesting for each mode. I was initially calling it Smasher because I thought the knockbacks would be the key feature, but that's definitely not the case.

The increase thrusters and sprint speed made it so much more enjoyable! Flying across the map from a boosted jump:) I still sucked but enjoyed it....

I want to play around with maybe decreasing the thruster speed and increasing its duration.  Find some kind of sweet spot that doesn't feel as completely uncontrollable.  I really like the kind of granular control they've given to those player traits.  And I want to come up with something special for flag carriers in a CTF mode.

• Like 1

Chuckles    920

Anyone/groups that get together that can show me the ropes?

I ain't a stranger to shooters but I was runnin' around with a confused look way too often.

MisterxboxNJ    430

Each game type has it own strategy....but across all game types the real key is to never lone wolf it. You really need to stick with team mates, makes it much easier to win gun battles when you have two or three guys sticking together. Every time I win a match its because we swarm the other team. Most times when I lose its because we're getting swarmed. With games like CTF and territories, kill to death ratio doesn't really matter as much as achieving the goals and protecting the flag carrier or the territories you've taken.

Primordial G00    1130

I ain't a stranger to shooters but I was runnin' around with a confused look way too often.

Sure, if you play late in the evenings.

You familiar with past Halo games?  What it takes to break shields and what guns to use for head shots and stuff like that? Keep in mind, this game has aim assist turned down reeeaallly low to increase skill gap.  Unfortunately, I'm finding I relied heavily on aim assist in the past and my muscle memory isn't catching up too well in this game.  It'll get there... I hope.

If you see me on send me an invite. I will show you some game type tips.

I followed other guys until I realized they were following me.

hybridhavoc    714

Any time you see me on, feel free to join me.  I don't mind running you through some customs and trying to train you.

hybridhavoc    714

I nearly rage quit in the middle of the match last night. I was pathetically bad last night.

I've been there myself before man.  Sometimes you just can't find that mojo and it's frustrating as hell.

• Like 1

Chuckles    920

I killed two in a row the other day. I gave myself an extra kiss in the mirror the following morning.

• Like 2

MisterxboxNJ    430

Was a fun night last night. Would post clips but I can't copy and paste in this forum due to internet explorer incompatibilities....really kills this site for me. Any chance they're going to fix the bug?

hybridhavoc    714
MisterxboxNJ    430

Played a game of Warzone Assault last night that lasted a whopping 3:27.  Never made it past req level 1.  Brutal.  On the plus side, I finally unlocked the DMR last night. I think its like req level 6 or 7 though so I'm not sure how often I'd use it compared to some of the other reqs at that level.

studknckl    987

Played a game of Warzone Assault last night that lasted a whopping 3:27.  Never made it past req level 1.  Brutal.  On the plus side, I finally unlocked the DMR last night. I think its like req level 6 or 7 though so I'm not sure how often I'd use it compared to some of the other reqs at that level.

I have only been able to use the DMR a few times in assault. If you play full on war zone you should get much more use out of it.

So they rolled over all 3 bases in under 4 mins? That is crazy. I have been on the winning side of a match like that and it happened so fast i had no idea what was going on. I just assume that the other team was asleep at the wheel or something.

hybridhavoc    714

I have only been able to use the DMR a few times in assault. If you play full on war zone you should get much more use out of it.

So they rolled over all 3 bases in under 4 mins? That is crazy. I have been on the winning side of a match like that and it happened so fast i had no idea what was going on. I just assume that the other team was asleep at the wheel or something.

Yeah, and that's only the second fastest that we've seen.  Another previous game was 3:15.