• Announcements

• Duke大王

TeamSpeak License Expiring 9/1/2017   07/31/17

Our TeamSpeak License will be expiring by September 1st, 2017. I encourage everyone who still may be using the TeamSpeak server to migrate over to our Discord server before then to continue chatting with your buddies. You can click here for further instructions.   
    • BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
taintedgrund1e

Thursday game night

Primordial G00    1130

Rolled over all three bases and destroyed the core. I would say it was borderline embarrassing but there was nothing borderline about it.

Except their personality disorders. Am I right?!

:s1226:

MisterxboxNJ    430

There is a thread on Halo Waypoint which tells of even shorter games than ours. I would post a link to the thread...but this site won't let me.

Edited by MisterxboxNJ

Chuckles    920

Well those people suck!

SUCK, I SAY!!1!

I'm in the theater right now, waiting for SW to start (I-MAX 3D). Then I plan to skip all the way home and put on Battlefront.

If Live is still down...

Frozpot    35

Hey guys, fun times the other night messin' around in Forge and then a few games in arena. Really enjoying it :)

Edited by Frozpot

MisterxboxNJ    430

Have had zero time to mess around with Forge....Probably could have last night for a bit but I wanted to play. Seems like a steep learning curve in Forge. Probably won't really get around to messing around with it until the New Year.

scotty918    395

NJ, sorry I wasn't able to join your fire team last night. We will try again for sure. Also, feel free to join party chat anytime. I so wish Microsoft would let us name the party chat. That said, I'm in a TAG party chat 99% of the time.

• Like 1

MisterxboxNJ    430

Just found a guy who has started compiling a list of best of the best classic Halo map remakes in his file share.  I'm going to try to get on sometime soon and download them. The guy has also gone ahead and created gametypes that resemble the gameplay from Halo CE, 2 & 3 as well.

I'm probably going change the names of all of them back to their original Halo map names and add HCE, H2, H3 to the beginning of the map names in order for them to be more easily recognizable when we try to play customs on them. 

• Like 3

hybridhavoc    714

Very nice!  This is the sort of thing I always envision happening when I pick up the sword, and it pretty much never happens for me.

MisterxboxNJ    430

Just looked at our games last night.....7 games

CTF on Truth -- Defeat 3-0 (We got absolutely smoked in this match--they had two Onyx and an Unranked)

CTF on Empire -- Victory 3-0 (This game we played 4 v 1)

Breakout Arena on Empire -- Victory 5-1

CTF on Empire -- Victory 3-1

Slayer on Coliseum -- Defeat 50-48 (another Onyx guy on the other team who went 21-10 and 7 assists)

Slayer on Overgrowth -- Victory 50-44 (only one person on each team went positive k/d)

Slayer on Empire -- Defeat 50-37 (when Havoc goes 5-13 you know we're outmatched...they did have an Onyx)

So we went 4-3....not too bad, but we definitely struggled when there were Onyx level players on the other team.

hybridhavoc    714
8 minutes ago, MisterxboxNJ said:

ITSSSS THURRRRSSSDAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY

Hell yes it is.  And on top of more new custom maps to check out, we have Warthog and Mongoose Sumo.  

Aouil.gif

• Like 2

hybridhavoc    714
4 minutes ago, Prime G00 said:

In! Though you'll see me as my better known handle, the infamous, Insufferable P00 ;)

That's an interesting GT you have.

• Like 1

MisterxboxNJ    430