• Announcements

• BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
Sign in to follow this  
Relic

Halo 5 TAG reviews and thoughts

hybridhavoc    714

You can also filter by rarity, look at just the common stuff to see what you have left to get from the bronze req packs before you want to move up.

BDaddyK    1106

I went through all of those and didn't see it.

Also any weapon/vehicle that you have a cert. for will have a little ribbon on the top corner in the req loadout collection screens.

Hoptimus    1126

Okay I am trying to lay down how I feel about the PVP modes.

So far.

I love ARENA (mostly Slayer but I like CTF also. Not a fan of SWAT.) because of the balance of the Spartans and the map control for the weapons. A team of 4 players communicating and sticking together will go a long way even against randoms of better skill.

Warzone - For some reason this mode is either kinda fun or totally frustrating depending on how many TAG'Rs are in your squad and how many damn grenades the other team is tossing up your butts. Huge aspect is to kill the AI enemy bosses that spawn. That can make or break the game. Also as TZ pointed out only 3 maps for this mode is getting old pretty quick.

Warzone Assault - A lot more action but a few of the maps need some tweaks to make this feel more balanced. Again the team aspect is huge in this mode and sometimes I think even we forget this as we get frustrated.

I am really hoping Big Team is coming soon (before Thanksgiving..the real Thanksgiving Ubo :P ) so we can dive into some 8 vs 8 and that might be a great mode for customs.

So yeah. I am way more down for ARENA than Warzone at this point but I will always play with my fellow Halo TAG crew.

hybridhavoc    714

Okay I am trying to lay down how I feel about the PVP modes.

So far.

I love ARENA (mostly Slayer but I like CTF also. Not a fan of SWAT.) because of the balance of the Spartans and the map control for the weapons. A team of 4 players communicating and sticking together will go a long way even against randoms of better skill.

Warzone - For some reason this mode is either kinda fun or totally frustrating depending on how many TAG'Rs are in your squad and how many damn grenades the other team is tossing up your butts. Huge aspect is to kill the AI enemy bosses that spawn. That can make or break the game. Also as TZ pointed out only 3 maps for this mode is getting old pretty quick.

Warzone Assault - A lot more action but a few of the maps need some tweaks to make this feel more balanced. Again the team aspect is huge in this mode and sometimes I think even we forget this as we get frustrated.

I am really hoping Big Team is coming soon (before Thanksgiving..the real Thanksgiving Ubo :p ) so we can dive into some 8 vs 8 and that might be a great mode for customs.

So yeah. I am way more down for ARENA than Warzone at this point but I will always play with my fellow Halo TAG crew.

I agree on all fronts.  I play Warzone with you guys because it's more fun with TAGers and it's about the quickest way to get REQ points (especially Warzone Assault), but I definitely prefer Arena.  I think even customs would be more enjoyable.

• Like 1