metalsiren

ok so who is getting the new COD game?

33 posts in this topic

I had trouble getting into core matches due to server problems reported on twitter. I tried hard core tdm and that finally worked, but i was getting curb stomped. Tried the gun game which i really like in BF4 (gun master) and did much better.

Just picked this up and I'm new around here. Looking for more to play with on XB1.

Just picked this up and I'm new around here. Looking for more to play with on XB1.

What else are you playing on X1? Feel free to add me, my gamer tag is scotty1223 .

What else are you playing on X1? Feel free to add me, my gamer tag is scotty1223 .

I'm also playing Halo 5. Added you.

Hey Kosh. Welcome to TAG. I just approved your Spartan Company request.  You should also drop by the intro forum and make a post there so that all of TAG can shower you with welcome messages (that are very hard to wash off)

I haven't really enjoyed this game only played the MP though maybe coop story mode will be good

Feel free to friend me, been playing quite alot of this lately. Don't usually play with a mic but your more than welcome to squad up if you want. I pretty much just play HC TDM though.