Welcome to The Adult Gamer!

We are a 21 and older multiplatform gaming community comprised of people from all walks of life, playing all sorts of games!
Join Us

Chat us up on our Discord server

There's always a friendly face and hilarious commentary going on; feel free to introduce yourself!
Click Here

Destiny 2 is Hot Hot Hot!

Spread across all three platforms, TAG has an excellent representation in Bungie's newly launched Destiny 2 title. We're active and passionate about our space raiding, but laid back enough to take anyone.
  • Announcements

• BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
    • Hoptimus

T-SHIRTS are LIVE!!!   09/18/17

We have new TAG T-Shirts ready to go!!!   https://shop.spreadshirt.com/TheAdultGamer/   LIMITED TIME DISCOUNT! 15% off with coupon code: welcome-100206469
Hoptimus

Halo 5 Playlist updates/game updates thread

1 hour ago, hybridhavoc said:

MP in the whole. Things coming for Forge and the Halo sandbox in general.

Awesome! I love the support that this game is getting. 

• Like 1

TL;DR: Everyone should try breakout again.  @CaptainToay43, @BDaddyK And I played 10 straight rounds the other night and it was awesome.  

Full shields, pistol/shotgun start, new (better) maps and now you cap the flag by bringing it back to your base instead of theirs. 

The flag change is significant, because it makes it imperative to take control of the center where the flag, power ups and power weapons are.  Forcing a team away from their base results in quicker, more fun matches.  

I also believe he shotgun is amped a bit.  The range is pretty deadly.  Normally, I'd complain, but it's a load out weapon and works really well for this game type.

I love cutting up and playing customs, but this was probably the most exciting Halo I've played in a long time. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Primordial G00 said:

TL;DR: Everyone should try breakout again.  @CaptainToay43, @BDaddyK And I played 10 straight rounds the other night and it was awesome.  

Full shields, pistol/shotgun start, new (better) maps and now you cap the flag by bringing it back to your base instead of theirs. 

The flag change is significant, because it makes it imperative to take control of the center where the flag, power ups and power weapons are.  Forcing a team away from their base results in quicker, more fun matches.  

I also believe he shotgun is amped a bit.  The range is pretty deadly.  Normally, I'd complain, but it's a load out weapon and works really well for this game type.

I love cutting up and playing customs, but this was probably the most exciting Halo I've played in a long time. 

Totally agree. I hadn't played BO in prolly 6 months prior to this weekend, and it was way better than the last time I played. Wicked fun, I think we won about 75% of our matches, even when we were down a man. The most Halo fun I've had in a long time in PvP. 

• Like 1

On 10/31/2016 at 8:41 AM, Primordial G00 said:

Agreed. This is the most fun I've had in a game mode in a while on Halo 5. 

4 hours ago, anthem_pt3 said:

Holy fuck 343's new patch fucked a lot of shit up

Yeah, it didn't help things for me because my interest in Halo 5 has admittedly already been waning. Spending nearly the entire time trying to get into a match or stay in a party just wasn't appealing to me. I wonder what was so vital for them to fix that it broke the lobby system entirely? 

4 hours ago, Hoptimus said:

I did not even get to play. :(

Neither did I :(

On 6/23/2017 at 3:18 AM, DukeDesu said:

Yeah, it didn't help things for me because my interest in Halo 5 has admittedly already been waning. Spending nearly the entire time trying to get into a match or stay in a party just wasn't appealing to me. I wonder what was so vital for them to fix that it broke the lobby system entirely? 

Yeah, I feel like there hasn't really been anything new/fresh for months in this game. I've been seeing a lot of complaints about connection troubles on Halo 5 from reddit recently. 

I'll keep playing because I'm basically addicted but even I am starting to get bored with this game :/

It's had a pretty good run - the power of Forge has extended its lifespan pretty considerably compared to other games. Unfortunately daylight savings time always plays havoc with our turnout for Halo night, and that in turn impacts what sorts of customs we can feasibly manage.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, hybridhavoc said:

It's had a pretty good run - the power of Forge has extended its lifespan pretty considerably compared to other games. Unfortunately daylight savings time always plays havoc with our turnout for Halo night, and that in turn impacts what sorts of customs we can feasibly manage.

Most definitely, two years and going strong. 

1 hour ago, Primordial G00 said:

Getting a job also impacts my Halo time :(.  At least for the summer I'll have Fridays off!

I'm always down to play :)

3 hours ago, Primordial G00 said:

Getting a job also impacts my Halo time :(.  At least for the summer I'll have Fridays off!

Lucky.  We've been pushing fro Fridays off in the Summer for a while now, but there are those on campus that refuse to consider it.