• Announcements

• BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
Sign in to follow this  
Padraig26

interesting SW: Battlefront preview site

Padraig26    107

not sure if other TAGers have seen this, but i just came across this SW: Battlefront preview website.

http://starwars.ea.com/starwars/battlefront/planets

This most useful thing is that is has additional clips of real gameplay on the different planet levels. Kinda interesting. Though it has me a bit concerned that the mechanics of the game won't be the best and, that after the initial novelty of being new, won't have much replay value....

• Like 1

SithWarrior    1831

This most useful thing is that is has additional clips of real gameplay on the different planet levels. Kinda interesting. Though it has me a bit concerned that the mechanics of the game won't be the best and, that after the initial novelty of being new, won't have much replay value....

Sounds like your talking about Halo 5 warzone

scotty918    395

I feel ya Sith.  After some Warzone, I'm usually more than ready to head back into Team Arena.

Wolfrat    526

I feel ya Sith.  After some Warzone, I'm usually more than ready to head back into Team Arena.

THREAD HIJACKED!!!!    :s1219:  :s1148:  :s1158:  :s1187:  :s1318:

Warzone in Halo 5 has been some of the worst PvP MP experiences I have ever had on Xbox Live.

The last two times me and a friend have gone into Team Arena, 60% of the games have been Team Slayer, leaving each of the other modes to be 13%, when they all should be 25%.  One night it was 6 of 10, and the next time it was 7 of 12.  The funny thing is, when Halo 5 launched, it seemed to rotate through each of the four game modes evenly in Team Arena.  13 of 22 games being Team Slayer in Team Arena is not fun--especially when there is already a Slayer Playlist.  Team Slayer should be what you see the least of in Team Arena, not the most.  If you want to play Team Slayer, go to the Slayer playlist.

That being said, I love Breakout.  I spend the vast majority of my time just playing the Breakout playlist.

But all of this Halo 5 time is just waiting for R6S to launch.  

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this