• Announcements

• BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
Hoptimus

New XBOX ONE Dash today 11/12/2015

LackOfHarmony    405

It's ok. Definitely faster than the old dashboard.

This is very true. The friends list is faster and easier. I just don't like that my pins are at the bottom and I can't rearrange anything. I liked the right to left slide rather than the up to down. Also, the snap left. Meh.

Oh, and you can't see your backgrounds any more.

• Like 2

metalsiren    422

yea still need to get used to it but I will take it because its faster.... so many times I wanted to snap the friends list before and it took forever or didn't come up until a few tries.....

QuiGonGinRummy    2666

It's ok. Definitely faster than the old dashboard.

They really improved the speed in the last couple of weeks. When I first got in the preview it was sluggish, but now I have no complaints about speed.

I immediately installed the three Hardwood games and am so, so, SO glad that I have them again.

Padraig26    107

I just don't like that my pins are at the bottom and I can't rearrange anything. I liked the right to left slide rather than the up to down. Also, the snap left. Meh.

+1

QuiGonGinRummy    2666

I just don't like that my pins are at the bottom and I can't rearrange anything. I liked the right to left slide rather than the up to down. Also, the snap left. Meh.

+1

Yeah, I'm coming around to why this is a complaint. The primary functions of the dashboard should be launching a game and seeing your friends/party.

Hoptimus    1126

I am sure they will let you tweak that stuff as they update it. Even IF I never could I would still be happier with THIS NEW ONE as it RUNS sooooo much better. ALSO BC FTW!!!

• Like 1

LackOfHarmony    405

I found another thing I hate. I can no longer see who is in a party! I see parties, but not the people in them like I could before. :(

• Like 1

CaptNink    1345

yea give us more games and faster please... also some free good 360 games with gold would be nice as well.

I think they said all future GwG 360 games will be BC from now on.

romanodog    2384

I found another thing I hate. I can no longer see who is in a party! I see parties, but not the people in them like I could before. :(

Yea!  I used this quite a bit.  They said they knew this was missing and they'll be adding it back in soon.

• Like 3

Palamino    459

Don't know if you noticed or not, but you can jump down to your pinned games by pressing the right trigger.  You can jump back to the top by pressing the left trigger.

• Like 2

RockinYankee    117

It's lost some good features - like seeing who is in a friends party, and being able to snap friends list and continue to watch tv (that one has really surprised me).  I also miss the Gamerscore list, seeing who is the biggest gamerscorewhore out of my friends, and being able to see how much gamerscore I have increased over the last 30 days.

Also, they really need to tweak the My Games list. I have WAY too many titles to keep scrolling a 2 row list, and its annoying. I also way to see more select/sortable items for my games list like Xbox One games, X360 games, arcade titles...etc

ninjabjj    1286

It a huge fan of the new dash. I love that friends populated so fast now that was terrible before. However, it does feel awkward navigating maybe cause it's partly new i don't know. Unless I'm missing something, is there not a category or easy way to find the backwards 360 games? I had to find the list online and use the search feature for every fucking game. That's stupid for the release of the functionality. Why not make it easy to navigate and check out? And what does 'bundle' mean for those games that you didn't have prior? Can you not purchase them digitally? Like fallout 3 for example?

• Like 2

RockinYankee    117

Lazy...Go to My Games and Apps.  Scroll all the way to the right and you will see games ready to be installed. Any 360 that you have played or digtally downloaded that is BC will show up there. If not, if you have a disc for a BC game you can load/install it to your HDD.  Then they show up in your collection.

ninjabjj    1286

Lazy...Go to My Games and Apps. Scroll all the way to the right and you will see games ready to be installed. Any 360 that you have played or digtally downloaded that is BC will show up there. If not, if you have a disc for a BC game you can load/install it to your HDD. Then they show up in your collection.

Oh geez I knew there had to be an easier way. Thanks man.

• Like 1

Chuckles    920

That list struck me as more from the GwG snags. Didn't see any of my other games that I own. (Bioshock, etc.)

RockinYankee    117

Lazy...Go to My Games and Apps. Scroll all the way to the right and you will see games ready to be installed. Any 360 that you have played or digtally downloaded that is BC will show up there. If not, if you have a disc for a BC game you can load/install it to your HDD. Then they show up in your collection.

Oh geez I knew there had to be an easier way. Thanks man.
Yw. I would not exactly call it easy, they need to be more than just two rows of games for my games list and I want more sorting options, but yeah.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

RockinYankee    117

That list struck me as more from the GwG snags. Didn't see any of my other games that I own. (Bioshock, etc.)

I know everyone is all hyped up about the BC games however I hope they don't treat it like they did when they were touting BC for the original Xbox for 360. It was all promise then it died out not too long after and they forgot about it and left some really good games out there that they didn't convert. I hope that doesn't happen here too because I have hundreds of games I would love to see come to XB1 from my 360 v

Collection so that i dont have to keep switching systems when i want to play them.

RockinYankee    117

just watched This week on Xbox and MN said confirmed Bioshock games are coming soon (along with Halo Reach )

• Like 1