• Announcements

• Duke大王

TeamSpeak License Expiring 9/1/2017   07/31/17

Our TeamSpeak License will be expiring by September 1st, 2017. I encourage everyone who still may be using the TeamSpeak server to migrate over to our Discord server before then to continue chatting with your buddies. You can click here for further instructions.   
    • BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
Sign in to follow this  
MadWik

Good Times in Star Wars Battlefront

MadWik    2123

So as not to detract from the Master List thread, I'll start a new one so that we can share stories about the chaos and calamity of our battles.

Tuesday night we had a full group of 8 and it was a lot of fun. We did well in the fighter battles, but then in the Supremacy matches, we got destroyed several times by a good group of players. It was kinda ugly. Some of these "kids" are really good.

If I remember correctly, zooming in does not actually increase your shot accuracy in this game, but it does make it easier to see your target. I'm amazed at how effectively some people could kill me from across the map with the E-11 Blaster Rifle.

Spawning on your team mate is always a 50/50 chance of Life or Death. The deaths are usually quick and brutal. I should have captured a screen shot of one of mine last night. I spawned in on MetalSiren, a grenade hit and I saw 3 or 4 bodies flying through the air along with mine. Good times, team!

• Like 1

Ghost Touched    358

I had a lot of fun. It's cool seeing the minimap swarming with green dots, like its infected.

The spawn points leave a lot to be desired, but the game is crazy fun with a large group. We had four people on Xbox last night playing that we couldn't fit in to our room.

Chuckles    920

Was fun. Game looks gorgeous. Especially the Endor map. The lush green Forrest, blazing lasers and sparking hits coupled with the very pretty grenade explosions and falling trees...

Chuckles    920

I still say there's rampant cheating. I refuse to acknowledge sucking so hard.

Though once everyone left I scored the top spot for our side and led it to what has to be the quickest loss in multiplayer history.

I'm hoping there's an achievement.

MadWik    2123

I still say there's rampant cheating. I refuse to acknowledge sucking so hard.

Though once everyone left I scored the top spot for our side and led it to what has to be the quickest loss in multiplayer history.

I'm hoping there's an achievement.

Yes, I was there to witness the KillerOfBunnies score the most wins for our team!

It does feel sometimes like I put a whole clip into someone, they don't die, then they shoot me twice. Maybe my aim is off, or maybe they have a perk.

Chuckles    920

There's a "focus" perk that I assume allows for better aim/tighter spread.

But I didn't see that much and I was getting sniped from across the map by "heavy blasters" that, for me, hit everything but what I'm aiming at.

When I get killed, though, I'll watch all their rounds fly straight to me, with several more smacking my lifeless body while I watch my death.

Chuckles    920

I bitch about that....

But ohmygawd am I hitting that game as soon as I get home.

There's a girl I am seriously diggin' and I'm going to ask her out. But.....eeeeehhhhh....

Kriv    215

Played a bit this morning, very fun.  Starting to get the hang of the guns and understand the maps better.  Look forward to playing with TAGgers this week.  I just added all you fools from the PSN list.  

Nipz    1

I'm totally gonna go visit my dad in the hospital for like a few hours but if anyone wants to play on the ps4 when I'm back just hit me up on "noName-_-OMFG" I totally wanna start blastering peepz

Padraig26    107

glad to hear folks are enjoying the game. i'll be picking it up later today. but i won't have too much time to play it in the near future [about to move to a new apartment.]

metalsiren    422

yea the space battles are a shit load of fun... and I think I have been named the kamikaze bitch. I would get a fighter and crash that bitch into a walker, or the other ships etc lol... 

Mad almost got a real nice video of me doing this last night... if it was only a few seconds sooner lol 

MadWik    2123

Mad almost got a real nice video of me doing this last night... if it was only a few seconds sooner lol 

Ha! Yeah, I was watching this AT-ST kill everyone. Then I see metalsiren flying down in an A-Wing and I was like, "Hit it! Kill it!" And he did! He flew right into it and boom. 

PachucoBro    162

I need some new friends on my list... My son and I played with just talking to each other and its always suckage when no onw coordinates where to strike or defend.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this