Wolfrat

[Xbox One] Rainbow Six Siege TAG Active Operator Roster

64 posts in this topic

Operators! If you are embarking on a new career as an Ubisoft Rainbow Six Siege Operator please post your Xbox Live GamerTag here!

Outside of TAG, please also check https://www.reddit.com/r/siegeteams

https://www.reddit.com/r/SiegeTeams/comments/3wl2nh/xb1_looking_for_us_pacific_time_players_18_years/

Remember the words of the All-Mighty Developers:

"One life. No Respawns. Make sure that you make your life count. Make sure that your risks are calculated."

1. Eunjushi
2. Ghost Touched
3. jschu11
4. Lobstah
5. Locowhodat430
6. Made33
7. Madwik
8. MaynardJames82
9. md femme fatale
10. MYSTIC TOKYO
11. NeoFette
12. Pat MaWhat
13. Sarka J
14. ShadowCVL
15. STEALTH 042
16. Thebigjay19
17. Wolfrat
18. Wyvern13

Wyvern13 on about 9:30 MT on Tuesday. DM'ing a 5th edition D&D session on Tuesday so won't be on until after that.

I will have this tomorrow. Looking forward to it!

1 person likes this

Lobstah- Will be very green as the beta wouldn't allow me to connect to the servers.

Sarka J

I have no schedule or a mic, but this game is a blast.

Sarka J

I have no schedule or a mic, but this game is a blast.

Can you at least hear teammates? This game does require a lot of communication. One person on drones or cameras relaying info to everyone else is important. Not saying that you shouldn't play, but just checking if you can hear teammates.

Madwik reporting for duty.

I'll be on during the day and usually play something between 9pm and 11:30pm ET.

My typical playing time will be starting around 9 MT to midnight MT (I need to go to bed much earlier than I currently do). Won't be available every night, but most.

My typical playing time will be starting around 9 MT to midnight MT 

I am usually playing Rainbow Six Siege this exact time:

8 PM Pacific until 11 PM Pacific (11 PM Eastern until 2 AM Eastern)

every night except Fridays (but I will be playing some Fridays in December)

So unfortunately I will not be on tonight because Best Buy and UPS fucked up and my game will not be delivered until sometime Wednesday. It was supposed to be delivered today. Hopefully I will be one Wednesday night.

So unfortunately I will not be on tonight because Best Buy and UPS fucked up and my game will not be delivered until sometime Wednesday. It was supposed to be delivered today. Hopefully I will be one Wednesday night.

I am sorry this happened.  As I always tell my brother, who also orders games from Best Buy:  I will not allow videogames to be mailed, because of incidents like these.  I always pick them up at the store.

I ordered the Turtle Beach Elite 800X Xbox One Wireless Headphones from Best Buy.  It was Out For Delivery today.  Then it was Delayed, because they left it at the facility...it never made it on the delivery truck.  Now, they cannot say when it will be delivered.  Hooray, holiday deliveries!

:s1213:  :s1195:  :s1217:

We played the crap out of Terrorist Hunt tonight for around two to three hours. What a blast.

We played Terrorist Hunt for an hour or two.  We realized we could see the six maps not in the Betas by turning them off and doing Squad Only.  Presto!  Only playing on maps we had never seen before FOR DA WIN.

Can you add me to the list. I played some last night with ransoms and mostly lone wolf. Would love to play with some taggers. I'll defiantly be on tonight after 7pm est.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you add me to the list. I played some last night with ransoms and mostly lone wolf. Would love to play with some taggers. I'll defiantly be on tonight after 7pm est.

We'll try to pick you up tonight. If you see me playing, feel free to jump in the party.

1 person likes this

Must be in the doghouse if you're getting on defiantly.  Maybe play with fewer ransoms? ;)

Must be in the doghouse if you're getting on defiantly.  Maybe play with fewer ransoms? :s1190:

Playing with ransoms is better than playing with randoms.

1 person likes this

Great games tonight, thanks for the invite. I look forward to playing with y'all again! Sure does make it a lot more fun than with ransoms or even randoms !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2 people like this

Still torn on if I'm getting this and what platform to get it on. I may just ended up renting it this week.

Great games tonight, thanks for the invite. I look forward to playing with y'all again! Sure does make it a lot more fun than with ransoms or even randoms !

We're starting to get good at stopping when our team mates scream start screaming there's a bomb. :D

We're starting to get good at stopping when our team mates scream start screaming there's a bomb. :D
Yes, stop stop stop is finally sinking in. Although twice it was already too late!

Still torn on if I'm getting this and what platform to get it on. I may just ended up renting it this week.

Don't get it on PS4. Word is those servers have the worst connection issues.