Wolfrat

[Xbox One] Rainbow Six Siege TAG Active Operator Roster

64 posts in this topic

Was hoping to play tonight (Thursday 10th) after 8est. Shoot me a party invite if your up for some siege fun, thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Alright, for real this time...I will be on playing Rainbow Siege Friday night! I only installed the game and have not had time to play. How is everyone liking it so far?

I am really liking it and think it's fun to try and out smart your opponents even when it doesn't work.

1 person likes this

I should be on tonight with Feffernoose. If any of you see me in a party, feel free to join.

Just got a used copy from Gamestop, I'll have it for at least the nex 6 days.

1 person likes this

Just got a used copy from Gamestop, I'll have it for at least the nex 6 days.

I will be online every night including Saturday, 12/12/2015 through Tuesday 12/15/2015, from 8 PM Pacific / 11 PM Eastern until 11 PM Pacific / 2 AM Eastern.  On the 16th family starts arriving for the holidays, so I may be away from the Xbox One until everyone returns to their homes on the 28th.

I am really liking it and think it's fun to try and out smart your opponents even when it doesn't work.

It is so challenging to win consistently in this game.  It is not as bad as the first few months of Titanfall (I had a 35% win percentage and a K/D of 0.5 in Titanfall for the first month or three), but it is tough.  You must think out every move you make; it is a very tense, enjoyable, and frustrating game.

I just gotta say that I am having more fun with this game than I've had with any shooter since the original COD modern warfare. Such a bold step to go old school in todays shooter environment. No jumping, slow but realistic movement, no wall running, and only one life. This game makes me so happy to play it. Even with randoms. Most of them communicate and they are mostly enjoyable.

1 person likes this

Moved this post to the used game thread

Does that mean you do not like the game?  You ain't movin' no threads, bee-otch.   :s1217:

What time are you and wyvern normally on? I'd like to get in some games with you two before I return this $57 used game. Maybe if Gamestop tried to compete with eBay, I'd use them for more than a free rental service!

What time are you and wyvern normally on? I'd like to get in some games with you two before I return this $57 used game. Maybe if Gamestop tried to compete with eBay, I'd use them for more than a free rental service!

That is a joke of a price for a Used game, although it has only been out for 12 days.

I am online every night (except Fridays) 8 PM Pacific until 11 PM Pacific (11 AM Eastern until 2 AM Eastern) or later.  Wyvern usually gets online when I am online.

This game is extremely challenging.

1.  Tutorials:  Watch the Tutorials and receive 800 Renown.  Buy your first Attacker Operator and start getting the attachments you want for the weapons you want.

2.  Situations:  Complete and get three Gold stars on the 10+ Situations

3. Unlock a New Operator:  Continue buying Operators and weapons attachments.  I recommend having at least five Attackers and five Defenders, until you can afford to buy all of them.  With at least five of each, you would never be forced to use a Recruit.  Recruits do not have special abilities, which can be a liability, particularly on Defense.

4.  Terrorist Hunt:  Play Terrorist Hunt to learn the maps and the different Operators and their weapons and abilities.  Play Normal until Normal feels too easy.  Play Hard as soon as possible.  Realistic is almost totally impossible, probably a completion percentage of 1%-5%.  Realistic is terrific practice for facing human players in Multiplayer.

5.  Multiplayer:  Play Multiplayer when you feel to have a keen grasp of the game.  Casual matches are best of five, first to 3 wins.  Ranked matches are first to 4 wins.  If a Ranked match is tied 3-3 after six rounds, the Ranked match goes to Overtime, a best of three--first to 5 wins.  There is more consistently a higher caliber of player in Ranked matches, but there are good, bad, and ugly players in both groups.

You can finally add me to the list! Picked up a copy for both ps4 and X1 today :) $69.99 for 2 Gold Edition copies of the game at Target!

Good news! I got a mic.

1 person likes this

Another Xbox player is nyankoframe - I think he signed on here as basket but has yet to post.

I have the game...normally I am not on until after 8:30 Eastern.

2 minutes ago, NeoFette said:

I have the game...normally I am not on until after 8:30 Eastern.

We'll look for you and hit you up if we see you online. It's usually me, Feffernoose, Beefstick, and sometimes Vampy or GhostTouched. We play a couple nights a week, usually around 8:30 or 9pm ET. If you see me playing in a party, feel free to join us.

1 person likes this

Whenever I get on I'm playing this so add me to the list. I actually look forward to playing this game through out the day. First time in a while a game has done that.

Edited by Made33
1 person likes this

I have it and have yet to play online. If anyone wants to school a Newbie I'm jschu11 

2 people like this

Got all stars in the situations and 8 to 10 operators unlocked now on Xbox and ps :)

Also got to play with the wolverns last night too! 

2 people like this

Everyone wants Vampy on this list!!!  I bring the FU in FUN!!

Lots of us have this but i don't see all of you online playing it. I'm on every night so don't be bashful if you see me on. Join me or send an invite. This game is even more fun now that most of the annoyances have been taken care of. Come play!

1 person likes this