Wolfrat

[Xbox One] Rainbow Six Siege TAG Active Operator Roster

64 posts in this topic

Wolfrat & I are playing this almost every night. 8 to 12 PST. We usually have at least 3 or 4 in the squad. Last night we had to run with 2 squads of 4 for a bit.

I play alone, yeah....with nobody else, you know when I play alone...I prefer to play by myself :)

Seriously though, I need to start playing more with you guys, it's just really though when I often seem to be the 6th man and 5's a party but 6 is a crowd. A couple of times I got on early and then ended up forcing the group to split up. I guess it would be nice if more games were like BF and had 64 player join in progress, change teams when it was possible or just play against friends until the opportunity struck.

I do miss playing with the wolverns and the only days of the week our schedules line up are Sunday and Monday nights.

PS Last time I was on, Tuesday after the patch, we could not get our names to appear when launching with 4 players, has this been an issue for anyone else this week?

10 hours ago, MaynardJames82 said:

PS Last time I was on, Tuesday after the patch, we could not get our names to appear when launching with 4 players, has this been an issue for anyone else this week?

Yes, the 4-man squad issues seem to be creeping back to pain-in-the-ass levels. We let the timer go to the expected time and then re-queue if we still haven't gotten a match.

Ubisoft did a server-side patch a couple of weeks ago. This has been the progression:

Story of Queuing a 4-Man Squad

Up to about a month ago - numerous re-queues and 30 minutes to get into a match. First random guy put into queue gets dropped instantly, fucks up queue

Server side patch - hooray! issue fixed; queue pretty quick just like every other squad size

About a week ago - hmm, 4-man squads other side not seeming to get a 5th. Little longer wait for us but not too bad...

Last Sunday through last night - ut oh, our 4-man squad waiting past timer indication, first random guy auto-kicked, numerous re-queues. Seeming to get progressively worse.

8 hours ago, Wyvern13 said:

Yes, the 4-man squad issues seem to be creeping back to pain-in-the-ass levels. We let the timer go to the expected time and then re-queue if we still haven't gotten a match.

Just to be fair, since the server side patch, we have never had to wait more than 5-10 minutes to get a match going with a four-person squad.  In most cases, it has now been a few minutes of waiting, with numerous re-queues, before getting a match with a four-person squad.

Before the server side patch, we had an occasion where we tried for 30 minutes to get a match and never could.

So the four-person squad situation is unquestionably vastly improved, but you still rarely get a match instantly, which you almost always do if you are queuing with 1, 2, 3, or 5 people in the squad.

First time I've seen this! I'm sure most of you seen it many, many times, but I found it absolutely hilarious!

1 person likes this

We in for tonight or are you ppl still playing that game that divides us all ;)

1 person likes this

Little late to the party. I'm always down to play some Siege. 

1 person likes this

Same!  Just picked it up, i'm only a year late...

2 people like this

I've been playing it a year too long. Lol  It has been fun playing this game with you both.

1 person likes this

50 minutes ago, thebigjay19 said:

I've been playing it a year too long. Lol  It has been fun playing this game with you both.

Most definitely has been a great time. Even though I'm terrible at Siege it's still a wicked fun time. 

1 person likes this

You can add me to the roster. I've been playing with Taggers and on most nights. 

2 people like this

I have been really enjoying his game as well. I feel like I'm slowly getting better at the game and I've been having a blast playing with you guys. 

2 people like this

Add me - I don't get to play much, but I'm always up for a game.

2 people like this