• Announcements

• BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
pharbot

Am I the only one?

pharbot    30

I have yet to play the game through to the end. I keep getting side tracked on stuff and doing the odd job side quests. This damn game is so much fun. I started out playing on the normal mode I think. Found out after that there is a higher difficulty setting. So I started over on that. About where I left off on the first play through but still no where near done I think.

SupaJiggaWa    563

Once I reached level 53, I decided to make a quick push and finish the storyline.  You aren't able to get all the achievements in one go, so I figured I'd better get a second playthrough started sooner rather than later.  I've definitely enjoyed the game but I haven't felt as drawn to it as I have with previous Bethesda games like Skyrim, Oblivion, and Fallout 3

• Like 1

Chuckles    920

Fallout 3 is moodier. Fallout 4 is fuckin' slick, though.

I haven't spent much time on the main story and I'm level 40 right now.

Primordial G00    1130

This is my first time playing any of them. If the rest are this good I don't think I will ever play another game.

Morrowind was brilliant and only brought down by the tech of the day (probably could find some good mods now).  Oblivion was a great foray into HD, then Skyrim freaking nailed it out of the park.  I also loved Fallout 3, but haven't played any other Fallout.

Cbaoth    657

This is my first time playing any of them. If the rest are this good I don't think I will ever play another game.

Morrowind was brilliant and only brought down by the tech of the day (probably could find some good mods now).  Oblivion was a great foray into HD, then Skyrim freaking nailed it out of the park.  I also loved Fallout 3, but haven't played any other Fallout.

I'm hoping that the Skywind & Skyblivion things pan out.  

• Like 1

Chuckles    920

Morrowind was brilliant and only brought down by the tech of the day (probably could find some good mods now). Oblivion was a great foray into HD, then Skyrim freaking nailed it out of the park. I also loved Fallout 3, but haven't played any other Fallout.

You haven't played New Vegas?!? Dude, seriously....

Like totes seriously...

Nitemare1    1556

The real problem in my opinion is that the main story is just so bad in this one I really couldnt care less about finishing it. Even when I finally got to the point to make the push I decided to try and have a little fun with it and join up with the "bad guys" .   Bethesda sure knows how to put a world together but they can't write for shit!

• Like 1

Chuckles    920

Gotta agree there. Like nobody raised a hand to mention the story was essentially already done before?

txag79    123

I have thoroughly enjoyed this game. Having a lot of fun playing it. After I finish the game, then I will look into adding in some mods to make it even more fun. I had a blast with all of the mods available for New Vegas. 

dmadman72    279

Once I reached level 53, I decided to make a quick push and finish the storyline.  You aren't able to get all the achievements in one go, so I figured I'd better get a second playthrough started sooner rather than later.  I've definitely enjoyed the game but I haven't felt as drawn to it as I have with previous Bethesda games like Skyrim, Oblivion, and Fallout 3

You can if you save at the right time. I learned that little trick with the Good/Neutral/bad Karma Trophy/Achievement in fallout 3. I only had to play the last 3 mission for each faction to get all the trophies. I still have a few to go to platinum it but all the faction trophies were acquired in 1 play through.  

SupaJiggaWa    563

You can if you save at the right time. I learned that little trick with the Good/Neutral/bad Karma Trophy/Achievement in fallout 3. I only had to play the last 3 mission for each faction to get all the trophies. I still have a few to go to platinum it but all the faction trophies were acquired in 1 play through.  

Yeah I snagged the Institute and Railroad ones but I had passed the point of no return for the Brotherhood before I realized what was happening.  :(

Cbaoth    657

The real problem in my opinion is that the main story is just so bad in this one I really couldnt care less about finishing it. Even when I finally got to the point to make the push I decided to try and have a little fun with it and join up with the "bad guys" .   Bethesda sure knows how to put a world together but they can't write for shit!

When have Bethesda stories ever been their strong suit?  I always felt that the reason they tend to go so hard on actually building things in their games is because their stories & NPCs, particularly potential companions, are so weak.  I was actually surprised that your companions actually had some depth to them in this one, the only other Bethesda game of recent years that I can think of where your companions actually had a life was in Fallout New Vegas, & it can easily be argued that that was more Obsidian Ent then Bethesda per se.  

Now if I can actually build ammo, weapons & armor (1st 2 I was able to do in FNV for those who've not played it).