• Announcements

• BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
Sign in to follow this  
Palamino

Fighter Squadron

Palamino    459

I spent a few hours on New Year's Eve playing Star Wars Battlefront and needed to knock out an in game challenge to get 15 kills with an X-Wing.  I decided to do this by playing the Fighter Squadron game mode since you are always flying space craft, but unfortunately, you only have the X-Wing craft when playing on the Rebel Alliance which only occurs every other match.

While working my way through several matches, I recorded a few snippets from my best match which ironically occurred while killing Rebel scum as an Empirial pilot :-)

Tip:  When you travel at maximum speed, the power bar turns completely yellow, but this has the negative side effect of lowering your blaster damage output.  When you get an enemy in range, pull back the left stick to slow down, and the power meter will turn orange, increasing your blaster damage output.  Be sure you hold down the left trigger as this attempts to lock on the enemy and guides your rocket, but it also seems to assist your blaster fire finding the target.

Fighter Squadron is a 20 vs 20 mode, but each side is populated with just 10 real players, and the other 10 are AI pilots to make the sky more populated and help less skilled players enjoy some success.  This results in an unusual scoreboard as your AI kills are counted separately from your Player kills.  You add your AI and Player kills together to arrive at total kills.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this