Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wolfrat

Report and Block ExplosiveTrex0 for Cheating on Xbox One--indisputable video evidence of him exiting building during Prep Phase as Defender Kapkan and camping a spawn point

12 posts in this topic

FYI, I posted this clip on reddit as a warning to other Xbox Live users, and the only replies were people tearing me a new one for reporting the cheater.  I am sure they are all also cheaters who have been hit with 3-day bans.

People don't like it when they get called out for being assholes. Cheating is being an asshole. I've never understood what kind of satisfaction you get from cheating in a game that has no real rewards.

Before patch 1.3 for consoles, which does not go live until January 20th, 2016.

In the 1.3 patch notes (I know consoles don't get 1.3 until 1/20, but I think they are getting some of the new stuff since 1.2 with 1.2) it says that on the afternoon of Jan 13 they would be testing the new auto kill feature (on Xbox one) for defenders outside and if effective it would be implemented on all platforms later that day.

1 person likes this

I was in the match. The guy went out to camp one of the spawn points. Luckily, he picked the wrong one & we shot his sorry ass after we went live. Whether it was an exploit, a cheat, or whatever, it's because of players like him that I appreciate the principles of TAG and those of us here who follow the rules.

3 people like this

If we start ganging up on cheaters, team killers and quiters in games, I have a few Halo players I'd like to add to the list. ;)

1 person likes this

On 1/14/2016 at 2:17 AM, MaynardJames82 said:

In the 1.3 patch notes (I know consoles don't get 1.3 until 1/20, but I think they are getting some of the new stuff since 1.2 with 1.2) it says that on the afternoon of Jan 13 they would be testing the new auto kill feature (on Xbox one) for defenders outside and if effective it would be implemented on all platforms later that day.

Be aware that the actually language of the post from Ubisoft is that they will be testing this feature and they will have the option to turn it on.  It is not necessarily true that the "Insta-Kill" will be active all the time; in fact, it will probably not be active--they do not want to kill people for whom it happens accidentally, which is how the exploit was originally discovered.  They are still attempting to actually fix the bug that allows these cheats to happen.

I still believe that Defenders should not be allowed to go outside at all, and that any Defender going outside should die immediately.

15 hours ago, Wolfrat said:

I still believe that Defenders should not be allowed to go outside at all, and that any Defender going outside should die immediately.

If a defender wants to go outside and leave something or someone unguarded then that's up them.  What difference does it make. You're going to have to deal with them sooner or later anyway.

1 person likes this

My favorite is when my team mate shoots me in the head at the beginning of the game for no reason. I understand that this is not cheating but it sucks. Seems like playing terrorist hunt is not much fun when you enter it as a single and get matched up with randoms.