Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MaynardJames82

Rainbow 6 Siege Tips/Tricks/Videos

5 posts in this topic

Post your favorite videos here, I've come to enjoy operator review/guide videos like this playlist which includes 12 (and growing) of the 20 operators.

Here is another operator series this one is complete including all 20 operators.

Man, I love the battery trick with Bandit in that first video. Gonna try that on a couple of maps tonight if I get the chance. So smart!

Pissed off I spent time playing Destiny on Friday, heading back to Rainbow 6 tomorrow and here is another helpful video I just came across 

Best tips I am seeing:

1. Doc's Stim:  Teammate has low health.  Shoot teammate in leg with non-Revolver pistol to put them in DBNO (Down But Not Out) state.  Revive them manually gets them to 50 Health; reviving them with Doc's Stim gets them back to 75 Health.  Since I have played Doc a lot, and I almost never Stim revive teammates, this seems like the best use of Doc's Stim.

2. Kapkan Trap:  Deliberately destroy a Barricade after you set your Kapkan Trap to create a pile of debris that will help hide the red laser of the Entry Denial Device.  Then rebuild the Barricade.  An older tip is to also break a hole in that wooden barricade up high, to distract the Attackers from looking at the bottom where the EDD is hidden.

3.  Bandit Shock:  Block a doorway with a Deployable Shield.  Place a Bandit Shock with that Shield to electrify it.

4. Mute Jammer:  Set Mute devices at barricaded doorways during Prep Phase to try and hide the objective.  After Prep Phase, place the Mute device at the steel wall barricades to render breach charges and even Thermite charges inert.  I strongly feel that the most effective use of the Mute jammers is at walls to delay or prevent breaching.  The Attackers would need Thatcher with EMPs, or Twitch's Shock Drone, or a line of sight to the Jammer, or Ash's breaching round, to be able to disable it and actually breach that area.  Even the delay of breaching has hurt teams I have been on when Attacking, let alone if there is no Ash or Thatcher or Twitch alive on the team and the wall with the Mute Jammer cannot be breached at all--this situation can easily cost an Attacking team the round.

1 person likes this