• Announcements

• Duke大王

TeamSpeak License Expiring 9/1/2017   07/31/17

Our TeamSpeak License will be expiring by September 1st, 2017. I encourage everyone who still may be using the TeamSpeak server to migrate over to our Discord server before then to continue chatting with your buddies. You can click here for further instructions.   
    • BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
Chuckles

Doom - May 13th

Duke大王    883

Damnit. I tried to cancel my Legion preorder to instead throw money at this game, but Blizzard wouldn't let me. *shakes fist*

Duke大王    883

Anyone tried out the multiplayer post-beta and feel like sticking with it? I think I might give it another go as I just got the full game for PS4. 

BDaddyK    1105
9 minutes ago, Chuckles said:

I'll be getting it for Xbox.

Same here. I wish I didn't have such a big backlog already...

Chuckles    920

The multiplayer is much better than what was experienced in the beta.

It's pretty much a 90's version of Halo multiplayer. With demons.

Chuckles    920
12 minutes ago, BDaddyK said:

Same here. I wish I didn't have such a big backlog already...

My backlog got hugerer with my restarting Fallout 4 on Survival mode.

I have The Division with its 1.2 release today, purchased Elite which I'm saving because it's awesome and will demand a lot of my game time (I love space sims).

Can't find flight sticks for Xbone. :(

Gotta play through Dragon Age: Inquisition again to play the story DLC's. Played it on 360 without realizing they weren't released for it.

Haven't done Halo Night in the longest, so I'm starting to feel guilty that I'm not providing easy kills.

I have loads more but I just can't remember 'em all. I can only recall a sense of futility...

ninjabjj    1286

I love those rune challenges. That one where you have a shotty and have to kill a skeleton every 2 seconds around that map took me about 30 min to get. Lol

studknckl    987
1 hour ago, LaziestNinja said:

I love those rune challenges. That one where you have a shotty and have to kill a skeleton every 2 seconds around that map took me about 30 min to get. Lol

same here. i refused to give up on it though.

• Like 1

studknckl    987
46 minutes ago, Chuckles said:

I still don't have double-jump.

you get the double jump at the beginning of the argent tower level. it is impossible to get through the rest of the level without it so you really can't miss it.

• Like 2

Duke大王    883

The singleplayer campaign is certainly very enjoyable, but the multiplayer is still an atrocious and poor imitation of Call of Duty...of all things. No resemblance to any of id software's previous titles. Then again, I have to remind myself id software didn't make the multiplayer -- Certain Affinity did, a group of ex-Bungie devs. I'll probably blast through the campaign and not revisit the multiplayer as I have more scoreboard taunts unlocked in Blops 3.  

I might play around with the snapmap stuff, though. It looks interesting!

Edited by DukeSavesLives
I gave the wrong attribution of who made the shitty multiplayer and fixed my bad research.
  • Like 1

Stealthcat    60

Great single player campaign with great soundtrack.  The multiplayer is bland and have to restart the game to play it.  

Duke大王    883

Snapmap is not to be overlooked. It's surprisingly easy to use and robust. I haven't played with map makers since the days of Quake and I've enjoyed what I've tried so far. 

• Like 2

MaCrotch    60

Picked this up and have been enjoying the campain. If you see me on shoot an i vite I would like to try multi but wont with the GP.

• Like 3

BDaddyK    1105

Man, for that price I might bite, and then wait to play it enhanced on the XB1X. 

• Like 3

ninjabjj    1286

Yes I can vouch this is a great game and a steal at that price. 

PS: reminds me I need to finish the campaign lol. 

• Like 1