• Announcements

• BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
CaptNink

Fallout 4 DLC detailed!

CaptNink    1345

I stole dis from Reddit:

https://bethesda.net/#en/events/game/fallout-4-add-ons-automatron-wasteland-workshop-far-harbor-and-more/2016/02/16/77

Fallout 4 Add-Ons – Automatron, Wasteland Workshop, Far Harbor and More

Since Fallout 4 launched, we’ve been blown away by your support for the game. It stands as our most successful title ever and that couldn’t have happened without you. It’s been truly inspiring, the stories, images and experiences that you’ve created. And now it’s time to share with you some of what we’ve been creating – our first series of add-ons: Automatron, Wasteland Workshop and Far Harbor.

DLC announced

• Automatron Price: $9.99 USD | £7.99 GBP | $16.95 AUD Release: March 2016

• Wasteland Workshop Price: $4.99 USD | £3.99 GBP | $7.95 AUD Release: April 2016

With the Wasteland Workshop, design and set cages to capture live creatures – from raiders to Deathclaws! Tame them or have them face off in battle, even against your fellow settlers. The Wasteland Workshop also includes a suite of new design options for your settlements like nixi tube lighting, letter kits, taxidermy and more!

• Far Harbor Price: $24.99 USD | £19.99 GBP | $39.95 AUD Release: May 2016

A new case from Valentine’s Detective Agency leads you on a search for a young woman and a secret colony of synths. Travel off the coast of Maine to the mysterious island of Far Harbor, where higher levels of radiation have created a more feral world. Navigate through the growing conflict between the synths, the Children of Atom, and the local townspeople. Will you work towards bringing peace to Far Harbor, and at what cost? Far Harbor features the largest landmass for an add-on that we’ve ever created, filled with new faction quests, settlements, lethal creatures and dungeons. Become more powerful with new, higher-level armor and weapons. The choices are all yours.

"And more important, that this is only the beginning. We have plans for more. More than $60 worth of new Fallout adventures and features throughout 2016.

Given the expanded DLC plan, the price of the season pass will increase from the current $29.99 to $49.99 USD (£24.99 to £39.99 GBP; $49.95 to $79.95 AUD) on March 1, 2016. However, if you already purchased the season pass for $29.99, nothing changes - you still get everything at no additional cost— the full $60 offering of add-on content for the original price of $29.99. In addition, if you didn’t buy the season pass yet, there is still time: anyone who buys the Season Pass for $29.99 before March 1st will get all $60 worth of content. This is our way of saying thanks to all our loyal fans who have believed in us and supported us over the years.

Want a chance to play these add-ons early? We’ll be running closed betas for each of the add-ons for consoles and PC. And you can sign up right now on Bethesda.net. In order to apply, you’ll need to create a registered Bethesda.net account. We’ll be selecting applicants in the upcoming weeks. Players accepted into the beta will receive a code to redeem the content. The beta is the full version (complete with achievements) and those participating will not have to purchase the add-on.

Beyond add-ons, we’ll continue to offer free updates to the game, including new features like the recent weapon debris for PC, and increased draw distances for consoles, as well as more optimizations to gameplay and quests. And something that we’re really excited about, a complete overhaul of Survival Mode that changes how you play the whole game: food, sleep, diseases, danger and more.

We’re also hard at work on the Creation Kit, which will allow you to create and play mods absolutely free. We’re currently testing both Survival Mode and the Creation Kit now, and more details will be forthcoming.

Thanks again for your continued support of Fallout 4. We can’t wait for you to play more"

• Like 2

MadWik    2123
21 minutes ago, CaptNink said:

In addition, if you didn’t buy the season pass yet, there is still time: anyone who buys the Season Pass for $29.99 before March 1st will get all $60 worth of content. This is our way of saying thanks to all our loyal fans who have believed in us and supported us over the years.

Cool!  Thanks for sharing.

• Like 1

CaptNink    1345
39 minutes ago, MadWik said:

Cool!  Thanks for sharing.

No problem. After reading that, I picked up the Season's Pass lickety-split.

CaptNink    1345
2 hours ago, Cbaoth said:

It's about time.  

No kidding. I was starting to wonder if they completely flaked out on this one.

QuiGonGinRummy    2666

I like how the new strategy for DLC is like a reverse sale. "This is going to be more expensive soon, buy it before we make you pay more for the same content!"

• Like 2

Stevie Knuckles    3553
15 hours ago, Locowhodat430 said:

Need more time in my day in order to fit all these games in. Really enjoying this game just not enough hours........

im in the same boat man. i get 1-2 hours a week to play it. not enough.

• Like 2

stynger    65
16 hours ago, taintedzodiac said:

I like how the new strategy for DLC is like a reverse sale. "This is going to be more expensive soon, buy it before we make you pay more for the same content!"

Indeed. Like kickstarter for DLC.

Lobstah    1482

Hmmm...... An island in Maine named Far Harbor, I live about an hour from Bar Harbor. This could be interesting for me :)

• Like 2

CaptNink    1345
1 hour ago, Lobstah said:

Hmmm...... An island in Maine named Far Harbor, I live about an hour from Bar Harbor. This could be interesting for me :)

LOL - that's cool!

Chuckles    920

Survival Mode gives the game more "depth" by forcing your character to eat, drink, sleep (etc.) in order to stay healthy, like a real person.

No more simply munching on stimpacks nor sleeping away injuries.

Apparently F4 will introduce poisons and disease to the mix as well.

If you haven't played New Vegas I highly recommend it. The DLC's are phenomenal!

• Like 1

LackOfHarmony    405
1 hour ago, Stevie Knuckles said:

as long as they dont bring back those damn cadozers im fine with the changes lol

Oh god. What are those? 

I'm new to fallout. 

BDaddyK    1106

Automatron and Far Harbor sound cool. Now give us some info on when we're gonna see mods on consoles!

Cbaoth    657
On 2/19/2016 at 8:24 AM, Stevie Knuckles said:

as long as they dont bring back those damn cadozers im fine with the changes lol

I remember the Cazadores, especially the super versions you saw in the DLCs of FNV.  If you managed to blow off the wings they were then easy pickings though.  I think they weakened the Deathclaws from FNV to F4; those things were supposed to be based of D&Ds Terrasques originally, which meant tough (near impossible) fights.  

Chuckles    920

Deathclaws are way too easy in F4. I've been playing Survivor Mode and all the enemies have been way too easy.

The game has also felt a bit like a mech warrior sim because I've done nothing but wear power armor (I have a video of when I forgot to put it back on and came to a mutant suicide fight with a baseball bat).

Maybe, if we're lucky, some enterprising scientist will splice deathclaw genes with cazadores.

Stevie Knuckles    3553
12 minutes ago, Chuckles said:

Deathclaws are way too easy in F4. I've been playing Survivor Mode and all the enemies have been way too easy.

The game has also felt a bit like a mech warrior sim because I've done nothing but wear power armor (I have a video of when I forgot to put it back on and came to a mutant suicide fight with a baseball bat).

Maybe, if we're lucky, some enterprising scientist will splice deathclaw genes with cazadores.

remove power armor and tell me how easy death claws are....

i dont use power armor at all but when i go up against a death claw (knowingly) i wear it. cause if i dont i die 9/10 times

• Like 1

Chuckles    920

On survivor the entire game requires power armor.

Deathclaws used to wupyagood even with power armor. Now it's just a shoot fest while standing there.

I guess I could stop using Gatling lasers...