Toni

Xbox One Players List

44 posts in this topic

i'll be there...probably not on often, but i will have it...

Actually considering preordering this one for XBO.

1 person likes this

I was so busy this past weekend I did not get to play it. :(

Already pre-ordered on XB1.

1 person likes this

I pre ordered the Gold edition. Really looking forward to it

Already preordered and looking forward to it, took Tuesday off work to play.....

I already pre-ordered the GOLD edition. I have had SO MUCH FUN with TAGgers (Chuckles aka KillerOfBunnies) and even with other GP (General Public) in groups in the dark zone.

I also plan to stream and record all the game play to post up awesome and funny highlights to YouTube. There were literally hours of awesome moments playing in the Dark Zone. Things like a group of 4 talking sh!t to others about being 4 of the 300 from Sparta and whipping out our shields to standing around talking in game chat asking each other if we should go Rogue on the one guy standing next to us. LOL

So many good times... Can't wait. My Twitch Channel is at http://www.twitch.tv/pachucobro and I'm not sure where I am going to YouTube the videos. How come TAG doesn't have a YT channel?!

Anytime you see me online hit me up for an invite... Let's be sure we all know how to server hop to get on each other's same server. ;)

1 person likes this

Here is an example of my stream quality now... and I can record all the in game and party chat etc. which for a while was impossible to do.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, PachucoBro said:

I already pre-ordered the GOLD edition. I have had SO MUCH FUN with TAGgers (Chuckles aka KillerOfBunnies) and even with other GP (General Public) in groups in the dark zone.

I also plan to stream and record all the game play to post up awesome and funny highlights to YouTube. There were literally hours of awesome moments playing in the Dark Zone. Things like a group of 4 talking sh!t to others about being 4 of the 300 from Sparta and whipping out our shields to standing around talking in game chat asking each other if we should go Rogue on the one guy standing next to us. LOL

So many good times... Can't wait. My Twitch Channel is at http://www.twitch.tv/pachucobro and I'm not sure where I am going to YouTube the videos. How come TAG doesn't have a YT channel?!

Anytime you see me online hit me up for an invite... Let's be sure we all know how to server hop to get on each other's same server. ;)

I kinda wish you had video of that time we teamed up with those other two. That was just non-stop hilarity!

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Chuckles said:

I kinda wish you had video of that time we teamed up with those other two. That was just non-stop hilarity!

Definitely... that was like 4-5 hours of straight good times. Hilariousness. Can't wait.

I'll have it day 1. Looking forward to it 

1 person likes this

well if Doc is getting this then I might have to guess we will see.....

Changed the OP to be a compiled list of Xbox One gametags to make it easier to search one another.

Picked this up and played a little yesterday, and loved it.  Looking forward to spending some time with this one.  

New Gamer tag for Xbox - CthulhuRises999

You can add me to the list up top.  

hybridhavoc - HYBR1D HAV0C

Edited by hybridhavoc
Made gamertag a link to my profile on Xbox.com

Hoggle!

1 person likes this