• Announcements

• Duke大王

TeamSpeak License Expiring 9/1/2017   07/31/17

Our TeamSpeak License will be expiring by September 1st, 2017. I encourage everyone who still may be using the TeamSpeak server to migrate over to our Discord server before then to continue chatting with your buddies. You can click here for further instructions.   
    • BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
Sign in to follow this  
Wolfrat

Ranked Matchmaking Patch--sounds good!

Wolfrat    526

Apparently people are calling this patch the "No Bronze vs. Diamonds" patch...because apparently Bronze have been getting matched up against Diamonds.  Ubisoft will introduce a hard cap so that it is impossible that a Bronze would face a Diamond.  Sounds like it will be time for more Ranked play!   :s1158:  :s1217:  :s1219:  :yellowgun:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1394645-Upcoming-Ranked-Matchmaking-Changes?p=11399227#post11399227

"Upcoming Ranked Matchmaking Changes

Hello everyone,

We will be tweaking the Ranked Matchmaking in order to improve the experience for you. To do so, we have changed the relaxation parameters for ‘Skill Rank’ so that you are matched with players closer to your rank. This will be deployed during a maintenance on Tuesday February 23rd:

Xbox One and PS4 at 4AM EST / 9AM GMT (Time Zone Converter)

PC at 10:30AM EST /15:30 GMT (Time Zone Converter)

The estimated duration for maintenance is 30 minutes. 

The situation before this update: Relaxation is currently occurring too quickly, with big ‘Skill Rank’ relaxation increments, with no maximum differential between teams. This means that high skill teams could get matched up against much lesser skilled teams.

New situation after this update: Relaxation will occur quicker, but with smaller increments and with a maximum differential cap between teams. This means that you could see an increase in matchmaking queue times, but the match up will be better balanced and of better quality.

Thank you for your understanding. Please share your experience with us after this update to tell us if you feel it has improved.

- The Rainbow Six Development Team"

• Like 1

Brentifex    150

Most of my ranked matches I've had some very talented people on my team who were way out of my league.  I have yet to lose a ranked match.  You read that correctly: I am undefeated.  However, my kill-death ratio is a hilarious low 0.9--which is way out of character with my win-loss record.  This (well, this and good luck) explains why several players I've seen seem inordinately talented compared to my rank.

Wolfrat    526

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1394645-Upcoming-Ranked-Matchmaking-Changes

"**UPDATE - The Ranked Matchmaking patch has been postponed until later today on PC and Console. We will update this thread with more information on the specific time of the patch deployment.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.**"

thebigjay19    198

As much as I love this game and encourage everyone to buy it, I will continue to say, that eventually this game will be ready for a retail release. :) Right now it is about as ready as most modern games. There are no major problems left and it is very playable and very fun.

• Like 1