Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Yelgis

How does Siege work with Uplay account?

4 posts in this topic

Hey all you Siege players, I am wondering how you sign in to your Uplay accounts while playing. Are they tied to your PSN or Xbox accounts? 

If they aren't and you can login into a different Uplay account than your own, I may have a favor to ask. 

The division has a special cosmetic for playing Siege. There is talk on reddit that you can unlock it by renting Siege and playing a single multiplayer game. This obviously only works on consoles since you can't rent the game for PC. I don't have any next gen console so renting isn't an option for me, but maybe having one of you with the game long in using my Uplay account could work. 

I am willing to trust someone to do this for me as long as one of you are willing to do it. I will send you my login details (I've changed the password on the account just for this) you can log in to play and let me know when you have done it. I will then log on to the ubi club to see if I can unlock the Siege cosmetic and change my password back. I would be very appreciative because I don't feel like paying $60 just for a cosmetic and renting isn't an option for me.

If it isn't possible, let me know that as well.

I'm pretty sure the login is different. Initially. After that, however, I don't know if another account can be created/used.

I don't have Siege but if nobody answers I can at least check that when I get home.

The Xbox has a UPlay app now. Once you login to the app, it connects your UPlay account to your Xbox account. Siege, and other Ubisoft games, require you to use that app.

If someone has a 2 day Live account trial, you might be able to create an account and login that way. Then, it's your Xbox and Uplay accounts, so everything is legit.

Yea I asked how it worked on Reddit as well and got a similar answer about linking PS4 or Xbox accounts to Uplay. That is the hang up atm. If I can figure a way to get an account on a system someone has the game for then I can get it done.

EDIT: Okay so PSN accounts are free, so if someone has this on PS4 they should be able to log on to my account and do this. I already have a PSN account created they can log in to and supposedly when they are logged in as my PSN and log in as my Uplay and launch Siege they automatically link the accounts. That should do the trick.

Edited by Yelgis