Welcome to The Adult Gamer!

We are a 21 and older multiplatform gaming community comprised of people from all walks of life, playing all sorts of games!
Join Us

Chat us up on our Discord server

There's always a friendly face and hilarious commentary going on; feel free to introduce yourself!
Click Here

Destiny 2 is Hot Hot Hot!

Spread across all three platforms, TAG has an excellent representation in Bungie's newly launched Destiny 2 title. We're active and passionate about our space raiding, but laid back enough to take anyone.
  • Announcements

• BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
    • Hoptimus

T-SHIRTS are LIVE!!!   09/18/17

We have new TAG T-Shirts ready to go!!!   https://shop.spreadshirt.com/TheAdultGamer/   LIMITED TIME DISCOUNT! 15% off with coupon code: welcome-100206469
Yelgis

PC players Uplay Account Lists

Yelgis    54

I know many of you are playing on consoles, but I am curious who plans to play PC and what your Uplay names are so we can friend each other to play together.

Mine is Yelgis. 

Reply here with you Uplay name and I will try to keep a running list of everyone.

PC Uplay Accounts:

(TAG) - (Uplay)

• Yelgis - Yelgis
  • The Judgment -  Thejudgement
  • Bloodyjak - ZeroPhun
  • Orion31 - ORiON_671
  • House -  xLostxHouse
  • Kriv -  Kriv99
  • Brentifex - is a secret squirrel so PM him if you want is Uplay
  • Snowlocke - Snowlocke.  (Yes that period is part of it)
  • Ray -  disnutss
  • Relyt - Relytyelgis (This is my brother, he is too lame to come here and post himself)
Edited by Yelgis

bloodyjak    0

TAG: Bloodyjak

Uplay: ZeroPhun

PS: Hit me up with a PM if you decide to friend me or a message, so I know you are from TAG
Gratzi

Edited by bloodyjak
Fat Fingeres the Save Button

Kriv    216

Kriv99 on uplay

Request sent to everyone on this list.  Except Bentifax, he wanted me to PM him some kinda pics or something. 

Ray    0

Yelgis, don't know if you remember me from D3 but I played with you guys in season 4. Skipped season 5 though. Anyhow, my uplay is disnutss if anyone wants to add me. I'm down for anything. Lvl 32 in dz right now. 

Yelgis    54

Sorry guys I had been neglecting this cause I stopped playing Division all together there for a while (was frustrated with drops and progression and the fact no one was really playing anymore)

I jumped on the other day and had a ton of fun with the new update and since I have the season pass anyway I will be here for the long haul. So I will update the thread. I got your request Snow. I work all weekend so I won't be back on till Monday next week. 

Yelgis    54

Ray I tried adding you and couldn't find that name. 

I also could not find you House. If your guys names are wrong on this list let me know.

Edited by Yelgis

House    584

Name is xLostxHouse

I've been trying to get back into it but all the guys I was playing with before seem to have given up on it so all I have to say is solo DZ sucks balls. I'll have to hop in with you next time I see you on, Yelg.