CaptNink

Halo Warzone: Firefight intro vid

27 posts in this topic

Can't wait for this!

3 people like this

2 hours ago, bmanley said:

I'm in!!! When?

Supposed to be sometime this summer.

If they showed this preview I am guessing in 4-6 weeks.

Fvcking awesome! Easily one of my favorite game modes. Should be pretty fun with req cards. 

1 person likes this

This might bring me back to Halo MP

2 people like this

Looks like it will be fun. Kind of stinks that its only 8 people due to the size of our normal Thursday night groups. 

1 hour ago, MisterxboxNJ said:

Looks like it will be fun. Kind of stinks that its only 8 people due to the size of our normal Thursday night groups. 

Yeah that sucks, better than the 4 previously though. 

3 hours ago, BDaddyK said:

Yeah that sucks, better than the 4 previously though. 

Yeah, 4 would have made it a waste of time.  Going to be a whole lot of kill stealing with 8 head though.  I assume there will be some sort of leaderboards. Wonder if they'll limit the number of lives you have, or, if you'll be able to revive teammates similar to the campaign.

I really like that you'll be able to play with your own armor colors.

2 people like this

1 hour ago, MisterxboxNJ said:

Yeah, 4 would have made it a waste of time.  Going to be a whole lot of kill stealing with 8 head though.  I assume there will be some sort of leaderboards. Wonder if they'll limit the number of lives you have, or, if you'll be able to revive teammates similar to the campaign.

I really like that you'll be able to play with your own armor colors.

Meh, I couldn't care less bout kill stealing in FF, the point is to survive as long as you can, as long as someone is whittlin' someone down its all good. I can't remember, was it one and done in previous FF?

A new vid showing the Grunt mech and the new air vehicle.  

2 people like this

Shiiiit...that looks great!

Aaaand just like that I'm a Halo disciple again.

It's available June 29th!!!

Firefight update is live.  7 gigs. Start your engines!!!!!!!

1 person likes this

Oh come on!

They couldn't wait until tomorrow?!?

Oh come on!

They couldn't wait until tomorrow?!?

As much as I've been looking forward to Firefight, I don't think I want to spend all of Halo night breaking it in.

1 person likes this

23 minutes ago, hybridhavoc said:

As much as I've been looking forward to Firefight, I don't think I want to spend all of Halo night breaking it in.

Looks like we're going to have two groups for Halo Night, then!

26 minutes ago, hybridhavoc said:

Well, some of us are actually good at the game!

And I really hope I get on their team.

Edited by Chuckles

A good preview video of all the new stuff

Check out @24 minutes.....they show some cool Forge additions....god this game is incredible. Dolls, Golf Club, cylinders, big pigs and whales, solo cups, golf balls, , summertime decorations like umbrellas and pool noodles, dead surfers and surf boards, palm and banana trees, submarine.....and then really cool is a Grav slides...man...can't wait to see what people come up with using those...secret buttons...additional req weapons and wasps....1600 objects...and increase of 600 objects.

1 person likes this

11 minutes ago, MisterxboxNJ said:

Check out @24 minutes.....they show some cool Forge additions....god this game is incredible. Dolls, Golf Club, cylinders, big pigs and whales, solo cups, golf balls, , summertime decorations like umbrellas and pool noodles, dead surfers and surf boards, palm and banana trees, submarine.....and then really cool is a Grav slides...man...can't wait to see what people come up with using those...secret buttons...additional req weapons and wasps....1600 objects...and increase of 600 objects.

That's why I've been saying that the forge team is really the gem of 343 right now.  I hope they learn from the success of their approach, and take that same foundational approach when it comes to gametypes and custom games in the future.

5 minutes ago, hybridhavoc said:

That's why I've been saying that the forge team is really the gem of 343 right now.  I hope they learn from the success of their approach, and take that same foundational approach when it comes to gametypes and custom games in the future.

At the end of the Forge section of the video he talks about creating pieces that are sunk in the water and you see how as he sinks and raises the piece in out of the water it changes the terrain from grass to sand to give it a more natural look. He mentions something about future version. My guess is that Halo 6 will come with a lot of the forge stuff right out of the box.

Is the social playlist all Custom created maps?  343 as a developer really want to keep balance on their maps and the play test them a lot.  Creating a good custom map is difficult but I really would like to see them push some of these beautiful maps into play.