Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bradley_Pooper

Anyone still active with Rainbow 6?

13 posts in this topic

Yes! Myself, Vamp, Ej, and Jags play this every night. We always are looking for a fifth. I'm on vacation right now so I will not be on again until April 2nd. Send me an friend request and we'll get you in.

1 person likes this

Yes! Myself, Vamp, Ej, and Jags play this every night. We always are looking for a fifth. I'm on vacation right now so I will not be on again until April 2nd. Send me an friend request and we'll get you in.

Awesome! What platform do you guys play on?

Right. I hope you play on Xbox?!

I do, but I haven't unlocked all the operators yet. I just got my XB1 A couple of weeks ago.

But, I also play R6S on ps4 (2 accounts there, both completely unlocked)

I may have a problem..

You would be very welcome in our group. We compromise all the time. Look up Vampire 33 on live and tell him I sent you. I'll give him a heads up that you may be looking to join up.

32 minutes ago, thebigjay19 said:

You would be very welcome in our group. We compromise all the time. Look up Vampire 33 on live and tell him I sent you. I'll give him a heads up that you may be looking to join up.

awesome. thanks!

The group is aware of you and are excited to see your skills. You gotta be better than me.

1 hour ago, thebigjay19 said:

The group is aware of you and are excited to see your skills. 

LOL...skills...

Did you not see the video I posted earlier in this thread?

Edited by Bradley_Pooper
1 person likes this

I try to get on rainbow as much as I can, but this damn destiny addiction and me not enjoying the Xbox controller as much as the ps4 controller I have with 2 reprogramable buttons (Even though I have the elite controller on x1) has hindered my x1 playing time.

Recent destiny issues (playing iron banner alone and getting destroyed) may have me returning to the Xbox and R6 along with my PS4 controller thanks to the Cronus plus that's arriving tomorrow :)

2 people like this

Didn't realize that the audio and chat don't work with this adapter. Found a solution for the ps4, but on X11 the only fix seems to be the Kinect mic or a wireless headset.

Update there is a 2 controller method for the X1 so you don't have to Kinect chat.

1 person likes this

On ‎3‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 5:24 PM, Bradley_Pooper said:

LOL...skills...

Did you not see the video I posted earlier in this thread?

Bradley, do you have the Xbox One Smartglass app on your phone? If not, what's the best way to get ahold of you? I sent you a message through the Xbox and didn't get a response so if you don't check in on the Xbox often then it will be hard to get together. We'll be on tonight if you're interested.

1 person likes this

Bradley, do you have the Xbox One Smartglass app on your phone? If not, what's the best way to get ahold of you? I sent you a message through the Xbox and didn't get a response so if you don't check in on the Xbox often then it will be hard to get together. We'll be on tonight if you're interested.

Fixed! Thanks.