Jump to content
  • Announcements

    • BDaddyK

      New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

      Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
CaptNink

PAM won't give me any quests!

Recommended Posts

CaptNink    1345

(Possible Spoilers)

So I've done a few quests for the Railroad (Tinker Tom and a safehouse) and I really want to do PAM's quests so I can get the Ballistic Weave. But when I talk to her, she just beeps and boops and spouts some techno bullcrap. Anyone know what triggers her quests?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stevie Knuckles    3553
15 minutes ago, CaptNink said:

(Possible Spoilers)

So I've done a few quests for the Railroad (Tinker Tom and a safehouse) and I really want to do PAM's quests so I can get the Ballistic Weave. But when I talk to her, she just beeps and boops and spouts some techno bullcrap. Anyone know what triggers her quests?

no idea i did a ton for tinker tom and then finally gave up and nuked the synths and pissed off the rail road. soooooo no going back for me. #yolo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CaptNink    1345
1 hour ago, Stevie Knuckles said:

no idea i did a ton for tinker tom and then finally gave up and nuked the synths and pissed off the rail road. soooooo no going back for me. #yolo

LOL - smooth move, ExLax!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BDaddyK    1106
2 hours ago, CaptNink said:

(Possible Spoilers)

So I've done a few quests for the Railroad (Tinker Tom and a safehouse) and I really want to do PAM's quests so I can get the Ballistic Weave. But when I talk to her, she just beeps and boops and spouts some techno bullcrap. Anyone know what triggers her quests?

 Had to do a bunch of quests for the RR before PAM would give me any quests, I can't remember how many though. The Ballistic Weave is bad ass, Army Fatiques and the Trilby hat are what I rock. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CaptNink    1345
19 hours ago, BDaddyK said:

 Had to do a bunch of quests for the RR before PAM would give me any quests, I can't remember how many though. The Ballistic Weave is bad ass, Army Fatiques and the Trilby hat are what I rock. 

Ok - I figured it out. I guess PAM had given me a safehouse quest before that I overlooked. FYI - it's the Mercer safehouse quest. Once you do that for her (it), she's good to go.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×