CaptNink

PAM won't give me any quests!

5 posts in this topic

(Possible Spoilers)

So I've done a few quests for the Railroad (Tinker Tom and a safehouse) and I really want to do PAM's quests so I can get the Ballistic Weave. But when I talk to her, she just beeps and boops and spouts some techno bullcrap. Anyone know what triggers her quests?

15 minutes ago, CaptNink said:

(Possible Spoilers)

So I've done a few quests for the Railroad (Tinker Tom and a safehouse) and I really want to do PAM's quests so I can get the Ballistic Weave. But when I talk to her, she just beeps and boops and spouts some techno bullcrap. Anyone know what triggers her quests?

no idea i did a ton for tinker tom and then finally gave up and nuked the synths and pissed off the rail road. soooooo no going back for me. #yolo

1 hour ago, Stevie Knuckles said:

no idea i did a ton for tinker tom and then finally gave up and nuked the synths and pissed off the rail road. soooooo no going back for me. #yolo

LOL - smooth move, ExLax!

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, CaptNink said:

(Possible Spoilers)

Had to do a bunch of quests for the RR before PAM would give me any quests, I can't remember how many though. The Ballistic Weave is bad ass, Army Fatiques and the Trilby hat are what I rock. 

1 person likes this

19 hours ago, BDaddyK said:

Had to do a bunch of quests for the RR before PAM would give me any quests, I can't remember how many though. The Ballistic Weave is bad ass, Army Fatiques and the Trilby hat are what I rock. 

Ok - I figured it out. I guess PAM had given me a safehouse quest before that I overlooked. FYI - it's the Mercer safehouse quest. Once you do that for her (it), she's good to go.

1 person likes this