• Announcements

• BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council

CaptNink    1345

Looks good. I'll be ready to go come the 19th.

EDIT - Just read that there is no level req to start the DLC and you can travel to Far Harbour at any time.

• Like 2

Duke大王    884

The last DLC was a bit of a dud for me. I put a Gunner and Raider cage outside The Castle and kinda left them there without logging back in again, but this looks fantastic. Can't wait to truck along with my overpowered robot army (muhahahaha) into this new content.

BDaddyK    1106

Looks awesome! "Far Harbor" has Seabrook Nuke plant in it, a couple of towns away from where I grew up, should be some good times :)

• Like 1

Chuckles    920
2 hours ago, Cbaoth said:

It has echos of Fallout 3s Point Lookout DLC, which was downright creepy.  

I liked Point Lookout for its added atmosphere. Was really hopin' I could use the Necronomicon there.

Chuckles    920
2 hours ago, Hoptimus said:

Awesome. I need to get back into FO4 and finish the main story.

You may not want to finish it. There's incest.

Stevie Knuckles    3553
12 hours ago, Chuckles said:

Just dress the kids up as Pip Boys.

but then ill have to stick them on a shelf and not let them move. i can barely get them to sit still now!

• Like 1

BDaddyK    1106
4 hours ago, Stevie Knuckles said:

but then ill have to stick them on a shelf and not let them move. i can barely get them to sit still now!

They can at least bobble their heads...

• Like 1