• Announcements

• BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
Duke大王

Infinite Duties Calling

Duke大王    884

So...Infinite Warfare. 

What do we know? 

Is this the new annual Madden shooter I'm looking to pre-purchase? 

Edited by DukeSavesLives

Chuckles    920

Space shootin', zombie modes, pre-order nets ya original CoD in true hi-def (that video looked sweet).

xcoaste    609

Going to be interesting if COD4 is digital download or on the main game disc. I really have limited interest in the new game, so I could see unloading it pretty quickly to keep COD4 if possible. 

Also, to get COD4 you have to buy the fancy edition which is going to be $79.99. They are saying that you can't buy COD4 as a stand alone.

Chuckles    920

I may be all over this game. It looks set far enough "away" from modern warfare the game won't piss me off with nonsensical bullshit.

BDaddyK    1106
3 hours ago, xcoaste said:

Going to be interesting if COD4 is digital download or on the main game disc. I really have limited interest in the new game, so I could see unloading it pretty quickly to keep COD4 if possible. 

Also, to get COD4 you have to buy the fancy edition which is going to be $79.99. They are saying that you can't buy COD4 as a stand alone.

I have a feeling it's going to be on the main disc  or at the minimum a DD that requires the Infinite Warfare disc as a "DRM" check. It's just a way for them to guarantee gargantuan sales of Infinite Warfare sales

Duke大王    884
7 hours ago, BDaddyK said:

I have a feeling it's going to be on the main disc  or at the minimum a DD that requires the Infinite Warfare disc as a "DRM" check. It's just a way for them to guarantee gargantuan sales of Infinite Warfare sales

Aye. It'll be tied to either a serial code or the main disc and likely in such a way that it'll encourage new purchases rather than used, like EA did with some of their games. 

I'm on the fence about this. Overwatch looks like it'll be my arena shooter which means I won't need CoD. But on the other hand, if it has a solid singleplayer campaign (rather than Black Ops 3's poor attempt at cyberpunk) I might still get it. 

I'd rather wait for a remastering of the whole modern warfare trilogy rather than just the first one though. I'm not paying $80 for that.