• Announcements

• Duke大王

TeamSpeak License Expiring 9/1/2017   07/31/17

Our TeamSpeak License will be expiring by September 1st, 2017. I encourage everyone who still may be using the TeamSpeak server to migrate over to our Discord server before then to continue chatting with your buddies. You can click here for further instructions.   
    • BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
Sign in to follow this  
Wyvern13

Dustline & patch

Wyvern13    445

Here is a link to the R6S blog on the Dustline maps & upcoming patch. It looks like Ubisoft is tweaking a bunch of stuff. Some of it is big changes to a handful of the operators. Other changes include toning down the lighting difference between looking in & looking out.
One of my favorites is moving the camera & eyes closer to decrease the issue of peaking in a window, not seeing anyone & getting killed by someone inside the room. One of my biggest issues has been with the difference between what I could see & what people could see of me. I have significantly better K/D with defenders because of the issue of lines of sight in this game.

While I am looking forward to another new map, I'm so-so on the new operators. Will definitely give them a try, but they didn't sound too exciting.

• Like 1

Wyvern13    445
31 minutes ago, thebigjay19 said:

I'm really excited to try this out tomorrow. This DLC is a game changer in my opinion.

I hope so! The game needs some tweaks.

• Like 1

thebigjay19    198

I might be the only that cares about this game anymore but here is the latest patch notes and operator details.

http://rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-US/updates/skullrain.aspx

I know it's a long shot but it'd be great if I could get some of you to hop on and join me. Wolfrat and Wyvern don't play it anymore. They seem frustrated by it, and Vampire hasn't been consistent due to his own reasons. Please let me know if you want to give it a try.

Wyvern13    445

There are aspects of this game that are so good, but some of the on-going issues like hit detection & how much of me is visible give us serious pause about playing.

I will say that some of the 4.0 patch items look good.

thebigjay19    198
13 hours ago, taintedzodiac said:

I still play occasionally on ps4. Glad to see more changes coming in this late. 

They say that they want it to be a forever game. I bet after season 4 they will announce a season pass for seasons 5-8 or year 2. I can't say I'm surprised by new content because of their statements regarding the future of this game. I wish I could come and join you Tainted. Sadly a PS4 is not in the cards for me anytime soon.

thebigjay19    198
57 minutes ago, Wyvern13 said:

There are aspects of this game that are so good, but some of the on-going issues like hit detection & how much of me is visible give us serious pause about playing.

I will say that some of the 4.0 patch items look good.

Still, I miss you guys. I can't talk for you Wyvern, but for me the game is as fun as ever. More so with with the improvements. I just don't take it any more seriously than a respawn and repeat type game. In my opinion the hit detection in Rainbow is more frustrating because you only get one life, but that is also being worked on. I to wish it were better, though it will never be perfect.

Wyvern13    445

I didn't see anything in Patch 4.2 that relates to defenders going outside. Some attackers getting claymores helps in covering your backside - is that what you mean?

And I hope the game lets you play again soon!

• Like 1

thebigjay19    198

Yes, I did mean the claymores. F-ing Ubi! Game freezes and kicks me to the dashboard at the push any button screen. It makes a funny noise too. I've done everything that I know to do. And I did what Ubi said to do and it still won't work. But if I sign in as one of my kids profile, I have no problem. It's so weird, but I'm not the only one. There are others posting on Ubi's forums with the same issue. I hope I can play soon too.