Jump to content

Welcome to The Adult Gamer!

We are a 21 and older multiplatform gaming community comprised of people from all walks of life, playing all sorts of games!
Join Us

Chat us up on our Discord server

There's always a friendly face and hilarious commentary going on; feel free to introduce yourself!
Click Here

Destiny 2 is Hot Hot Hot!

Spread across all three platforms, TAG has an excellent representation in Bungie's newly launched Destiny 2 title. We're active and passionate about our space raiding, but laid back enough to take anyone.
  • Announcements

    • BDaddyK

      New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

      Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
    • Hoptimus

      T-SHIRTS are LIVE!!!   09/18/17

      We have new TAG T-Shirts ready to go!!!   https://shop.spreadshirt.com/TheAdultGamer/   LIMITED TIME DISCOUNT! 15% off with coupon code: welcome-100206469
Stealthcat

1.2 update

Recommended Posts

Eh... Currently if you want to kill AI without being harassed... Hunt in the 161+ dark zone. It's boring there.

All the rogues dropped down into the 0-160 bracket.

After the patch most willl go to the 201+ for a week or two to get the good gear then drop back down to the next lower level to have fun. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm cautiously optimistic about this but the track record of these idiots does not bode well. There seems to be egos stuck in the way of making this a better game. They say the best loot will drop in the 201+ DZ but they said that last time and it was complete bullshit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, House said:

I'm cautiously optimistic about this but the track record of these idiots does not bode well. There seems to be egos stuck in the way of making this a better game. They say the best loot will drop in the 201+ DZ but they said that last time and it was complete bullshit. 

oh, im sure it was true. i just couldn't extract anything out of the DZ....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, PachucoBro said:

Eh... Currently if you want to kill AI without being harassed... Hunt in the 161+ dark zone. It's boring there.

All the rogues dropped down into the 0-160 bracket.

After the patch most willl go to the 201+ for a week or two to get the good gear then drop back down to the next lower level to have fun. ;)

I thought once you enter a higher DZ bracket you couldn't go back to the lower brackets?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BDaddyK said:

I thought once you enter a higher DZ bracket you couldn't go back to the lower brackets?

You can by crafting a level 0 pistol and equipping it. It'll break the ilevel average and bump you down to the lower levels. There's other ways to do it, too, but that's the one I'm familiar with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DukeSavesLives said:

You can by crafting a level 0 pistol and equipping it. It'll break the ilevel average and bump you down to the lower levels. There's other ways to do it, too, but that's the one I'm familiar with.

Damn, they didn't patch that out yet either? Supposedly they were going to patch out the ability to craft a shit pistol and equip it to lower your score...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BDaddyK said:

Damn, they didn't patch that out yet either? Supposedly they were going to patch out the ability to craft a shit pistol and equip it to lower your score...

Maybe they did. Like I said, that's the one way I'm aware of being able to lower your score, but given we're working with averages here I'm sure it's still possible to bump oneself down and still maintain their epic weapons, at the very least. It's not an easy thing to solve without doing something like Guild Wars 2 where everyone below X stat point is brought up to a minimum, and even then it's not a perfect level playing field. 

Just the nature of including stat gear with pvp, I think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×