Stevie Knuckles

Division 1.2 OMG

178 posts in this topic

Cut the rope is going to be insane....

40 minutes ago, LilUbo said:

Cut the rope is going to be insane....

lol wonder how long until some one is camping the extraction zone with 4parts of lone star and 2 shot guns waiting for some one to cut the rope and then blam blam blam shotgun fury!

20 minutes ago, Stevie Knuckles said:

lol wonder how long until some one is camping the extraction zone with 4parts of lone star and 2 shot guns waiting for some one to cut the rope and then blam blam blam shotgun fury!

Cut the rope is harder than it sounds.... you are useless while cutting

1 minute ago, LilUbo said:

Cut the rope is harder than it sounds.... you are useless while cutting

exactly and the more damage you take the longer it takes to cut the rope. and you go rogue as soon as you start. making it a shot gunners wet dream.

I may start playing this again.

Did they fix that crap about DMG protection from elites actually making you take more damage, etc.?

6 minutes ago, Chuckles said:

I may start playing this again.

Did they fix that crap about DMG protection from elites actually making you take more damage, etc.?

Yeah it was fixed a while back. 

What do you mean "a while back"?

1 minute ago, Chuckles said:

What do you mean "a while back"?

like 3 days after they confirmed it was happening lol

Yeah they actually did fix it kinda quick. 

I...what?

Did they even notify people?!?

Made all my gear have loot find, used what I had left to change some to DMG protection when loot find was discovered to be a joke...

Okay. I'm kinda pissed again.

But the bounty missions...

Yeah they did, it was in one of the hot fixes they had. I had like 30% protection from Elites ATT too, was wondering why I was folding like a paper bag. Luckily I didn't fall into the scavenging trap too. 

LOL poor chuckles.

i didnt have any protection from elites so i didnt care i did have scavenging so i rerolled some and put it into %exp or %health on kill. now that i have lower scavenging im actually finding better loot... go figure.

They're at least fixing how scavenging works in the 1.2 update. Just sucks that the first two Nomad set pieces are scavenging bonus. You'd think with it busted (and them knowing) they would have changed the bonus, especially with bosses dropping guaranteed HE loot with the last update. 

im hoping that they ban everyone that exploited the incursion!

1 person likes this

5 minutes ago, LilUbo said:

im hoping that they ban everyone that exploited the incursion!

reset them back to lvl1 and give them starter gear. make them grind all the way back.

1 person likes this

does anyone even play this anymore?  i play all the time, but i can't PvP, i just get melted.  no clue why.  i'm level 67 DZ and have like 200 GS....

Xbone. I'll be mosying around a bit.

5 minutes ago, Dr Superb said:

does anyone even play this anymore?  i play all the time, but i can't PvP, i just get melted.  no clue why.  i'm level 67 DZ and have like 200 GS....

Chalice and I play this on the Xbox. We do pretty well in the DZ; last night we held out fairly well against 5 other higher geared players and even took a few down with us. We also kinda know the areas the rogue players won't hang out in and have a record of successful ninja extracts. 

Just now, DukeSavesLives said:

Chalice and I play this on the Xbox. We do pretty well in the DZ; last night we held out fairly well against 5 other higher geared players and even took a few down with us. We also kinda know the areas the rogue players won't hang out in and have a record of successful ninja extracts. 

i have no problem playing PvE, extracting, avoiding rouges.  but i've sunk 7 days into this game, and still only ranked a 67, and have like 180k DZ credits.  I need more to buy some good gear.  And from what i hear, its necessary to either go rogue or fight rogues to actually do this.

1 person likes this

Doc,

BDaddyk and I play this on Xbox one a lot.

1 minute ago, Hoptimus said:

Doc,

BDaddyk and I play this on Xbox one a lot.

what are your GT's?  or just add me, Dr Superb

One thing I've noticed is that you want to build for resistances, stamina, and run around with talents/skills that buff resistance/armor. Surviving the alpha seems to be the key in winning any of the rogue engagements. What I need to look into is what the resistance caps are and if there are diminishing returns. 

Of course, this would mean a build different than for PvE where you want to maximize your DPS. It's something I need to play around with more. 

1 hour ago, Dr Superb said:

what are your GT's?  or just add me, Dr Superb

GT: BDaddyK 

I'll add you Doc

1 hour ago, Dr Superb said:

i have no problem playing PvE, extracting, avoiding rouges.  but i've sunk 7 days into this game, and still only ranked a 67, and have like 180k DZ credits.  I need more to buy some good gear.  And from what i hear, its necessary to either go rogue or fight rogues to actually do this.

We roll almost exclusively in the DZ now. If you stick to DZ 5-6 you can avoid the rogues for the most part, 3-4 is the killzone, and 1-2 is good for quick farming if your not running solo. I'm only lvl 55(?) in the DZ, I have bout 300k DZ credits but need to hit 75 to get anything good. We can usually rank up 2 lvls a night without going rogue.