Welcome to The Adult Gamer!

We are a 21 and older multiplatform gaming community comprised of people from all walks of life, playing all sorts of games!
Join Us

Chat us up on our Discord server

There's always a friendly face and hilarious commentary going on; feel free to introduce yourself!
Click Here

Destiny 2 is Hot Hot Hot!

Spread across all three platforms, TAG has an excellent representation in Bungie's newly launched Destiny 2 title. We're active and passionate about our space raiding, but laid back enough to take anyone.
  • Announcements

• BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
    • Hoptimus

T-SHIRTS are LIVE!!!   09/18/17

We have new TAG T-Shirts ready to go!!!   https://shop.spreadshirt.com/TheAdultGamer/   LIMITED TIME DISCOUNT! 15% off with coupon code: welcome-100206469
Stevie Knuckles

Division 1.2 OMG

8 hours ago, DukeSavesLives said:

Sometimes, but I need to team up with more tagers for this as going solo or even duo when there's usually a roaming band of 8 rogues hasn't really been helpful for this. 

I'm always down. We usually always have an open 4th spot. 

The update seems glitchy. Got side missions popping up I've already done and then can't get the search and destroy missions. The icons on the map pop up but disappear as soon as I show up to those particular bases.

Leaving safe rooms in the DZ leaves my character unable to move for a few seconds. Several times I couldn't move at all.

28 minutes ago, Chuckles said:

The update seems glitchy.

Ya think? LOL

I also had the menus and the map get all laggy and blue when things move.

1 hour ago, PachucoBro said:

Ya think? LOL

I also had the menus and the map get all laggy and blue when things move.

Just Massive being Massive...

1 hour ago, Chuckles said:

Christ, people are just camping the extraction zones.

Yeah, I'm disappointed in the direction they went. As if rogues needed any more "jackass" incentives. 

Wow, Holy hell gear sets dropping like crazy last night in HVT missions. I scored four 240 pieces, and a complete Lone Star gear set (set blows). Some missions I got two gear pieces from the boss drop and then one for the mission reward. I can't see it being this generous going forward, it's just too good. 

The HVT missions are a lot of fun. It's nice to also have reason to kick it in the PvE side of things again.

• Like 1

Played the Incursion, did a High Value Target and did an extraction.

Incursion was fun. Much faster than the Falcon Lost Incursion. There are no waves, but it is tough as you have to move boxes around the helicopter crash site in a big, open area.

HVT were fun, quick and rewarding, as Bdaddy mentioned. It didn't see any 240 gear though but i did just do one HVT mission in a team.

DZ - 201+ was no joke in terms of NPCs. The mobs were 32 purple + in DZ01 extraction. One run into the subway near the intersection extraction point and we were full and ready to leave. And Division Tech was raining! That one run netted 10+ Division Tech including sealed caches!

10 hours ago, DukeSavesLives said:

Yeah, I'm disappointed in the direction they went. As if rogues needed any more "jackass" incentives. 

It's almost like they're aiming for the DZ to be the "true" PvP they never had and with the addition of HVT in the open world making that the co-op PvE space. With the amount of great gear dropping in HVT you could be all set with the misery of the DZ. 

• Like 2

So far i like the update for the most part.  the loot has been good.  got a little upgrade.

i DO NOT like the UI glitch, i have absolutely no idea how that made it past QA.  its embarrassing.

i also do not like the S&D crap.  i don't need to run a mile and kill 4 guys, to get intel.  it seems like a chore.  

Just now, Dr Superb said:

So far i like the update for the most part.  the loot has been good.  got a little upgrade.

i DO NOT like the UI glitch, i have absolutely no idea how that made it past QA.  its embarrassing.

i also do not like the S&D crap.  i don't need to run a mile and kill 4 guys, to get intel.  it seems like a chore.  

What's the UI glitch?

Just now, BDaddyK said:

What's the UI glitch?

when you join someone else sessions, the UI doubles up on top of each other.  you also can't mark items as junk...

Just now, Dr Superb said:

when you join someone else sessions, the UI doubles up on top of each other.  you also can't mark items as junk...

Funny I didn't have the UI doubling, nor the junk marking problem. One of our group has had the junk marking problem for a while now though. 

1 minute ago, BDaddyK said:

Funny I didn't have the UI doubling, nor the junk marking problem. One of our group has had the junk marking problem for a while now though. 

Were you the host?

15 minutes ago, Dr Superb said:

is there any strategy for the incursion?  we couldn't get very far last night....

Kill shit very fast.

Clear one side, pop Security signature, carry box to drop; repeat on other side. burn boss when he comes out.

but it is a big open area. it is tough without enough DPS.

1 minute ago, LilUbo said:

Kill shit very fast.

Clear one side, pop Security signature, carry box to drop; repeat on other side. burn boss when he comes out.

but it is a big open area. it is tough without enough DPS.

so, speed is the name of the game?

3 minutes ago, Dr Superb said:

so, speed is the name of the game?

It is a fast Incursion. We did it in about 20 minutes and we wiped and we were semi-clueless.

Streamers have been clearing it in under 10 minutes with big dps!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, LilUbo said:

It is a fast Incursion. We did it in about 20 minutes and we wiped and we were semi-clueless.

Streamers have been clearing it in under 10 minutes with big dps!

Fvck that shit. You'd need some monster DPS to clear it that fast. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BDaddyK said:

Fvck that shit. You'd need some monster DPS to clear it that fast. 

We had 3 people with decent DPS and me - running a bag/Pulse combo and tactician's build with 60K+ skill power

they were critting for over 1M while i hid in the back, trying not to cry....

Just now, LilUbo said:

We had 3 people with decent DPS and me - running a bag/Pulse combo and tactician's build with 60K+ skill power

they were critting for over 1M while i hid in the back, trying not to cry....

1M crits with sniper rifles?

3 minutes ago, Dr Superb said:

1M crits with sniper rifles?

I believe so.... if they were using an AUG and critting for 1m, i would be terrified....

Apparently, he was critting for 1.2M with my pulse, smart cover and deadly.....

So I wasn't the only one with that UI nonsense? At least I can share in that misery.