Welcome to The Adult Gamer!

We are a 21 and older multiplatform gaming community comprised of people from all walks of life, playing all sorts of games!
Join Us

Chat us up on our Discord server

There's always a friendly face and hilarious commentary going on; feel free to introduce yourself!
Click Here

Destiny 2 is Hot Hot Hot!

Spread across all three platforms, TAG has an excellent representation in Bungie's newly launched Destiny 2 title. We're active and passionate about our space raiding, but laid back enough to take anyone.
  • Announcements

• BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
    • Hoptimus

T-SHIRTS are LIVE!!!   09/18/17

We have new TAG T-Shirts ready to go!!!   https://shop.spreadshirt.com/TheAdultGamer/   LIMITED TIME DISCOUNT! 15% off with coupon code: welcome-100206469
Dr Superb

The Division Poll

The Division - What does TAG Think?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. The Division - What does TAG Think?

• I really like the game and play it a lot
    • I really DO NOT LIKE the game
    • The game had potential but Massive and UBI really screwed it up and i no longer plau

Just wanted to see what TAG thought about this game.  It gets some love, but it seems to get a lot of hate as well.  Personally for me, i absolutely love it.  I've been anticipating it ever since it was announced at E3.  Probably the most fun i've had on XB1.

• Like 1

I really like the game and this is the only "mmo" I play now. 

My only criticism is party size. There's enough taggers on Xbox side that we really could use larger party sizes for general open world stuff, like dark zone or HVTs. 

• Like 2

Pre patch 1.2 I was getting bored and tired of trying to get some gear. It was reminding me of another game I won't name. After the 1.2 patch though the game is a lot more fun and the XB1 crew has been having a blast.

• Like 2

Despite Massive's "troubles" with the game I am having a blast with it. The most recent patch has made the game all that much more enjoyable too. 

• Like 2

I went with the 3rd one. In reality, I'm a combination of the 1st & 3rd responses. I'd play more, but the gameplay is a bit dull. And I'm not looking forward to a gear grind once I hit 30. I suppose it's still not worth it to play Darkzone?

22 minutes ago, Wyvern13 said:

I went with the 3rd one. In reality, I'm a combination of the 1st & 3rd responses. I'd play more, but the gameplay is a bit dull. And I'm not looking forward to a gear grind once I hit 30. I suppose it's still not worth it to play Darkzone?

That depends, I suppose. What are you hoping to get out of it? What do you think the Dark Zone should be functionally?

I think the poll results speak volumes...and I believe it echoes the same throughout the Division community.

Regardless of all the problems it's still a fun game to play. Infact I will say all the issues make it more entertaining for me to play. Always wanting to see what gets broken or what glitches are able to be done. It's always changing.

I think that the poll is skewed. old Division players aren't going to check this forum anymore lol

9 minutes ago, LilUbo said:

I think that the poll is skewed. old Division players aren't going to check this forum anymore lol

i had it since launch. loved it from day 1. its a great game! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Wyvern13 said:

Actually with the latest patch the grind is not so grindy now. 

• Like 1

I voted that I like it a lot. I feel that there should be a more subdued option, but still. I am playing a lot more now that 1.2 is out. I had taken a long break shortly after 1.1, but that game is way more fun now and I find myself playing it a lot more.

• Like 1

Yeah 1.2 was a huge shot in the arm for the game. I was ready to wait for the DLC to come out but 1.2 made the game a lot more fun again. 

On June 3, 2016 at 3:03 PM, Wyvern13 said:

DZ is the best part of the game as far as i'm concerned.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Dr Superb said:

DZ is the best part of the game as far as i'm concerned.

best and worst part of the game lol

5 hours ago, LilUbo said:

best and worst part of the game lol

Yeah, don't you now have to worry about people cutting your gear off the rope?

18 minutes ago, Wyvern13 said:

yeah but they go rogue when they start doing it and are sitting ducks.

17 hours ago, Wyvern13 said:

cutting the rope is so rare.  and if you are playing like a team, you can easily counter it.

19 minutes ago, BDaddyK said:

Cutting the rope is instant suicide...

tee-hee AJ and I did it in that youtube video I posted the other day... But in all honesty. If someone wants to cut your rope they can just kill you before that as well as when you are putting your stuff on the line. If you are worried about the rope cutting... just don't put your stuff on the line until the timer is as 15 seconds since the rope cut animation takes that long and the rope will get pulled up before they complete the cut.

Here's where we cut the rope (already fast forwarded to the right spot): 

• Like 2

Just realized i made the cut...

"I hate it when they come in and take your hard work" -Dr Superb

"yea i hate it when i do that" - Pachuco

hahaha

• Like 1