Welcome to The Adult Gamer!

We are a 21 and older multiplatform gaming community comprised of people from all walks of life, playing all sorts of games!
Join Us

Chat us up on our Discord server

There's always a friendly face and hilarious commentary going on; feel free to introduce yourself!
Click Here

Destiny 2 is Hot Hot Hot!

Spread across all three platforms, TAG has an excellent representation in Bungie's newly launched Destiny 2 title. We're active and passionate about our space raiding, but laid back enough to take anyone.
  • Announcements

• BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
    • Hoptimus

T-SHIRTS are LIVE!!!   09/18/17

We have new TAG T-Shirts ready to go!!!   https://shop.spreadshirt.com/TheAdultGamer/   LIMITED TIME DISCOUNT! 15% off with coupon code: welcome-100206469
Stevie Knuckles

well, i didnt get owned in the DZ for once....

so here i am running to the DZ1 extraction zone and some one pops off the extraction. usually when that happens i show up and get mowed down cause they think im going to pick them off. 

so there is one dude totaly out numbered and out classed by the AI he goes down and gets finished off. and what do i see? a bunch of purples and a gold....

but i was a total bro and cleared out the zone protected his stuff for extraction waved and went on my way.

only to pulse for the fun of it and what comes up? 12 threats... wut? i see one...

i pop the one AI in the head and like clowns coming out of a car 11  yellow AI show up. apparently they were all standing in a row. and one was a named boss. by the grace of RNGesus i survived by kiting in some other AI so they all fought and i just sat back and picked them off with my rifle.

so the 30 mins of game play today was pretty damn good.

so @LilUbo can i group with you yet? im not useless! see!!!!

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Stevie Knuckles said:

damn it. 

Come to Xbox. We have beer and good times. Leave Ubo to his lonely post-apocalyptic Christmas wasteland.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Yelgis said:

My question is why would anyone actually want to play with Ubo? 

hes the only one with PS4 and the division. i have limited choices.

He is never on when I'm on anyways lol or i would play with him lol

34 minutes ago, LilUbo said:

He is never on when I'm on anyways lol or i would play with him lol

You ever think there is something to that...

:p

55 minutes ago, BDaddyK said:

You ever think there is something to that...

:p

he plays at 530am....

Actually picked up two weapons in the DZ that pushed me to 220k dps. 

45 minutes ago, Stevie Knuckles said:

so uhhh im at 40kdps...

dicks.

see? this is why! n00b :p lol

1 minute ago, Stevie Knuckles said:

then help me get better gear!!!!!

Instructions unclear. Got dick stuck in fan.

Why you were doing anything with your dick while taking instructions from Stevie has me worried.

Edited by Yelgis
  • Like 4