• Announcements

• Duke大王

TeamSpeak License Expiring 9/1/2017   07/31/17

Our TeamSpeak License will be expiring by September 1st, 2017. I encourage everyone who still may be using the TeamSpeak server to migrate over to our Discord server before then to continue chatting with your buddies. You can click here for further instructions.   
    • BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
Cbaoth

Injustice 2 trailer

Cbaoth    657

Injustice 2 confirmed folks, here's the link to the article & trailer: Comicbooks-Injustice 2.  

While I didn't get the 1st game (done by the MK people, not a fan of that series) I did like the comic(s) & the concept.  It's a concept I hope that DC will take in the future with it's live action films, particularly since they're going the grim/bleak route.   

LackOfHarmony    405

We played the hell out of Injustice. It came out before our wedding so we had our entire wedding party playing and facing off vs each other. I'm glad to see the sequel. 

Chuckles    920
19 minutes ago, Cbaoth said:

Injustice 2 confirmed folks, here's the link to the article & trailer: Comicbooks-Injustice 2.  

While I didn't get the 1st game (done by the MK people, not a fan of that series) I did like the comic(s) & the concept.  It's a concept I hope that DC will take in the future with it's live action films, particularly since they're going the grim/bleak route.   

The MK team did a phenomenal job with the game. The engine and animation is smooth as silk. None of that "herky-jerky" shit you're likely thinking of.

Seriously, try out the game!

Chuckles    920
12 minutes ago, LackOfHarmony said:

We played the hell out of Injustice. It came out before our wedding so we had our entire wedding party playing and facing off vs each other. I'm glad to see the sequel. 

And I wasn't invited?!?

Cbaoth    657
53 minutes ago, Chuckles said:

The MK team did a phenomenal job with the game. The engine and animation is smooth as silk. None of that "herky-jerky" shit you're likely thinking of.

Seriously, try out the game!

If it has a demo then I'll see.  I'm generally more into 3D FGs (DoA, SC, Tekken, VF), & MK was/is a bit too gruesome in an FG for my tastes.  

Chuckles    920

Speakin' of Soul Caliber...I needs a new one!

Not sure if there's a demo (don't think so) but it couldn't possibly be more than $10, used, at game shops.

I'm feeling the dearth of fightin' games on my Xbone. I'll never stop being bitter over SFV.

At least MKX is awesome. And Gruesome! ;)

Cbaoth    657

After the last Soulcalibur game, which was an utter disaster pretty much all-around, Namco has put that series on hiatus for the time-being. The next Tekken game is what they're concentrating on now.  My guess is also that they, along with their competitors is looking at how well SFV is being received, particularly on the cross-play route.  DoA5U from Koei/Tecmo was/is a mess on Steam, & Namco already has a bad strike against it from the last 2 SC games (SC 5 & then the one for the PSP/Vita);  they can't afford (literally) to make another mistake on their flagship FG franchise (Tekken).  

Chuckles    920

Which always makes me wonder about TxSF. I read that it's off, then on, then off, back on...

Cbaoth    657
5 hours ago, Chuckles said:

Which always makes me wonder about TxSF. I read that it's off, then on, then off, back on...

It's been way too long for it, people have pretty much forgotten the 2D SF vs Tekken by this point.  My guess is that the Tekken vs SF has been canceled, or at the very least, shelved for the time being.   That's a shame too, it would have been interesting to see the moves that Namco would have given the SF characters & how they would try & balance them out with the Tekken crew.  I would have liked to know what Namco would have done with those SF characters that have ranged attacks (Ryu, Ken, Chun-li).  While I concede that it'd take a long time between communicating what should & shouldn't be put in & all the rest, I certainly don't think it would be as long as it has been.  When you add the "should we or shouldn't we go the cross-play route" question to this, it's just another set of concerns.  Don't hold your breath waiting for it.  

End of off topic-ness 

Chuckles    920

Hopefully they bring my double-D back. I enjoy pwning everyone. The frightened whispers, terrified button smashing...

Chuckles    920
3 minutes ago, DukeDesu said:

@Chuckles is going to do terrible things to me in this game too. I just know it.

Only outta love...

My love of wreckin' no0bz!

hybridhavoc    714
15 hours ago, Cbaoth said:

Newest trailer folks

This looks like the same trailer at the top of this thread.

Cbaoth    657
2 hours ago, hybridhavoc said:

This looks like the same trailer at the top of this thread.

Gyaaah & Oops,  I thought 1st link had original reveal trailer.  Here's the Flash + 40 odd chars reveal.  

• Like 1

CaptNink    1345

I'm actually kind of excited to play this game. Looks really good!

Cbaoth    657

Question is, is this a new Joker, or the Joker from the default DC continuity?  I also know that Green Arrow is supposed to be in Injustice 2, pretty sure that's a new one,  you can only bring people over from the default DCU to one of it's "what if" worlds so many times.  So far Injustice 2 Supergirl impressed me.  

Duke大王    883

I've been playing it on my iphone. I know it's not the same but it is fun.

Chuckles    920

Swamp Thing is my new Doomsday. I had a suspicion and it was born out.

I'll likely concentrate on him and Canary (she's fun!) to make my enemies weep.

Duke大王    883
10 hours ago, Chuckles said:

Swamp Thing is my new Doomsday. I had a suspicion and it was born out.

I'll likely concentrate on him and Canary (she's fun!) to make my enemies weep.

He kicks ass! On mobile I have the primal version of him upgraded all the way and he just wrecks.

• Like 1