• Announcements

• BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
Chuckles

Fallout 4 and all DLC free on Xbox!

Chuckles    920

Yesterday.

There was some sort of error and for quite a while yesterday (6-9-16) the game and all its DLC's were $0.00 on Xbox Live.

Too bad we didn't hear 'bout this earlier...

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/fallout-4-was-accidentally-free-on-xbox-one-today-/1100-6440639/

Edited by Chuckles

Chuckles    920

So if anyone can keep their console offline for a couple years they should be able to finish the game.

Chuckles    920

The game is awesome!

Try it out on Survival Mode. No fast traveling (the flip-side being I've been discovering and sight seeing much much more) and legendary creatures pop up more.

The came is tre coolio, yo!

• Like 1

hybridhavoc    714

Have been mostly enjoying this game.  Love the mods for expanding on the settlement building aspect.  While this part of the game was originally shunned by myself (before I played it) I find myself spending more and more time doing it.

• Like 1

Duke大王    884
28 minutes ago, hybridhavoc said:

Have been mostly enjoying this game.  Love the mods for expanding on the settlement building aspect.  While this part of the game was originally shunned by myself (before I played it) I find myself spending more and more time doing it.

My Castle is an amazing fortress of solitude and firepower. I've been tempted to add multiple layers for arena fights. I wish there were more raids!

BDaddyK    1106
5 hours ago, hybridhavoc said:

I didn't think I'd like the settlement management either, however, it takes up a good portion of my FO time now...

• Like 1

LackOfHarmony    405

While this may have been an accident and licenses may have been revoked, I was reading the thread on Reddit about the revocations and people are saying that they're totally going to buy Fallout 4 now. It's because they are so interested in the game that they want to continue playing it. So, if Microsoft is seeing an uptick in sales because of this "free preview," you think we might see another one of these "accidents" happen again next year with another big title?

• Like 1

romanodog    2383

They revoked the licenses but they gave everyone $10.  I'm jealous I missed it by a couple minutes, I want free $10!

Chuckles    920
3 hours ago, LackOfHarmony said:

While this may have been an accident and licenses may have been revoked, I was reading the thread on Reddit about the revocations and people are saying that they're totally going to buy Fallout 4 now. It's because they are so interested in the game that they want to continue playing it. So, if Microsoft is seeing an uptick in sales because of this "free preview," you think we might see another one of these "accidents" happen again next year with another big title?

Yeah, I'd be real interested in seeing the numbers, too.

With all the digital I'm incredibly surprised we aren't seeing a huge return of shareware and demos.

BDaddyK    1106
22 minutes ago, Chuckles said:

Yeah, I'd be real interested in seeing the numbers, too.

With all the digital I'm incredibly surprised we aren't seeing a huge return of shareware and demos.

That's what I don't get about this gen, the lack of demos. It seemed like every game on the 360 had a demo of some kind, now it seems far and few that have one. 

• Like 2

Cbaoth    657
1 hour ago, BDaddyK said:

That's what I don't get about this gen, the lack of demos. It seemed like every game on the 360 had a demo of some kind, now it seems far and few that have one. 

Yeah, tell me about it.  

LackOfHarmony    405
2 hours ago, BDaddyK said:

It's my understanding that devs don't like putting out demos. It's a lot of work for very little return. 

BDaddyK    1106
15 minutes ago, LackOfHarmony said:

It's my understanding that devs don't like putting out demos. It's a lot of work for very little return. 

Well they get very little of my monies then

studknckl    987

the $10 credit should be showing in your account now. Mine showed up today. good guy microsoft for doing this when they really had no reason to.

• Like 1

BDaddyK    1106
29 minutes ago, studknckl said:

the $10 credit should be showing in your account now. Mine showed up today. good guy microsoft for doing this when they really had no reason to.

Well $10 to purchaser was prolly better than $60 to Bethesda...

studknckl    987
25 minutes ago, BDaddyK said:

Well $10 to purchaser was prolly better than $60 to Bethesda...

sure but they really didn't have to do either. they could have just revoked the license and said too bad. it was a good pr move to give some credit.

BDaddyK    1106
55 minutes ago, studknckl said:

sure but they really didn't have to do either. they could have just revoked the license and said too bad. it was a good pr move to give some credit.

Most definitely, I'm not complaining. 

• Like 1

Chuckles    920
36 minutes ago, BDaddyK said:

Most definitely, I'm not complaining. 

Too late! I already reported ya and they said I could have your mulah.

I'm gonna spend it on a Barbie videogame...

• Like 2