Welcome to The Adult Gamer!

We are a 21 and older multiplatform gaming community comprised of people from all walks of life, playing all sorts of games!
Join Us

Chat us up on our Discord server

There's always a friendly face and hilarious commentary going on; feel free to introduce yourself!
Click Here

Destiny 2 is Hot Hot Hot!

Spread across all three platforms, TAG has an excellent representation in Bungie's newly launched Destiny 2 title. We're active and passionate about our space raiding, but laid back enough to take anyone.
  • Announcements

• BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
    • Hoptimus

T-SHIRTS are LIVE!!!   09/18/17

We have new TAG T-Shirts ready to go!!!   https://shop.spreadshirt.com/TheAdultGamer/   LIMITED TIME DISCOUNT! 15% off with coupon code: welcome-100206469
BDaddyK

Netflix Stranger Things

2 hours ago, Hoptimus said:

Gonna be a long wait. Good thing I will have Luke Cage,Westworld and GoT to watch in the meantime.

Tell me bout it, just bout a year...

Definitely plenty to see in the meantime. 

10 hours ago, DukeDesu said:

#somehype2017

#ZEROhype2017

It's just a trailer, a teaser.  Its only purpose is to look awesome. There have been plenty of badass trailers for things that turned out to be shit.

• Like 1

Sweet. It will be real interesting to see where they take the story this season.

1 hour ago, SithWarrior said:

I tried watching three episodes of this and I stopped, it bored the hell out of me 

Kids these days...

• Like 4

6 hours ago, hybridhavoc said:

Kids these days...

My kid siblings loved it. I don't know what this means for Sith.

29 minutes ago, DukeDesu said:

My kid siblings loved it. I don't know what this means for Sith.

He's probably one of the G-men, now old and weary...

Saaahhhweeeet!!! That will be nice since I only get 2 months worth of Game of Thrones this year....

Dammit, this is something else we forgot to watch. Better make sure S1 gets put in the queue

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zelq said:

Dammit, this is something else we forgot to watch. Better make sure S1 gets put in the queue

Forgot or wife held you hostage to her erratic viewing schedule?!

Cray cray that you have seen this yet....

45 minutes ago, Hoptimus said:

Forgot or wife held you hostage to her erratic viewing schedule?!

Cray cray that you have seen this yet....

Wife. And then I forgot :) Think we got through one episode. Have to make sure I keep this active.

3 hours ago, zelq said:

Wife. And then I forgot :) Think we got through one episode. Have to make sure I keep this active.

I got through one episode and then suddenly 5 more were in the can. One of the few shows I watched in a couple sittings. 

• Like 1

On 7/11/2017 at 11:17 AM, hybridhavoc said:

tumblr_naxpciOUb81ri8owpo1_500.gif

This is creepy. He's bobbing his head in time to the NIN song I'm listening to...

Restarted the series with the wife. Made it through two eps last time before she got distracted. After two this time, think she's much more interested.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, zelq said:

This is creepy. He's bobbing his head in time to the NIN song I'm listening to...

Restarted the series with the wife. Made it through two eps last time before she got distracted. After two this time, think she's much more interested.

Hells yeah! You know what they say, "if at first you don't succeed, try, try, and try again!"

Saw these the other day. Pretty cool. Pumped for season 2, it's almost here...

IMG_8005.JPG

IMG_8006.JPG

IMG_8007.JPG

IMG_8008.JPG

IMG_8009.JPG

IMG_8010.JPG

IMG_8011.JPG

• Like 2