• Announcements

• Duke大王

TeamSpeak License Expiring 9/1/2017   07/31/17

Our TeamSpeak License will be expiring by September 1st, 2017. I encourage everyone who still may be using the TeamSpeak server to migrate over to our Discord server before then to continue chatting with your buddies. You can click here for further instructions.   
    • BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
BDaddyK

Netflix Stranger Things

BDaddyK    1106
2 hours ago, Hoptimus said:

Gonna be a long wait. Good thing I will have Luke Cage,Westworld and GoT to watch in the meantime.

Tell me bout it, just bout a year...

Definitely plenty to see in the meantime. 

hybridhavoc    714
10 hours ago, DukeDesu said:

#somehype2017

#ZEROhype2017

It's just a trailer, a teaser.  Its only purpose is to look awesome. There have been plenty of badass trailers for things that turned out to be shit.

• Like 1

Hoptimus    1123

Sweet. It will be real interesting to see where they take the story this season.

hybridhavoc    714
1 hour ago, SithWarrior said:

I tried watching three episodes of this and I stopped, it bored the hell out of me 

Kids these days...

• Like 4

Duke大王    884
6 hours ago, hybridhavoc said:

Kids these days...

My kid siblings loved it. I don't know what this means for Sith.

Chuckles    920
29 minutes ago, DukeDesu said:

My kid siblings loved it. I don't know what this means for Sith.

He's probably one of the G-men, now old and weary...

Hoptimus    1123

Saaahhhweeeet!!! That will be nice since I only get 2 months worth of Game of Thrones this year....

zelq    105

Dammit, this is something else we forgot to watch. Better make sure S1 gets put in the queue

• Like 1

Hoptimus    1123
1 hour ago, zelq said:

Dammit, this is something else we forgot to watch. Better make sure S1 gets put in the queue

Forgot or wife held you hostage to her erratic viewing schedule?!

Cray cray that you have seen this yet....

zelq    105
45 minutes ago, Hoptimus said:

Forgot or wife held you hostage to her erratic viewing schedule?!

Cray cray that you have seen this yet....

Wife. And then I forgot :) Think we got through one episode. Have to make sure I keep this active.

BDaddyK    1106
3 hours ago, zelq said:

Wife. And then I forgot :) Think we got through one episode. Have to make sure I keep this active.

I got through one episode and then suddenly 5 more were in the can. One of the few shows I watched in a couple sittings. 

• Like 1

zelq    105
On 7/11/2017 at 11:17 AM, hybridhavoc said:

tumblr_naxpciOUb81ri8owpo1_500.gif

This is creepy. He's bobbing his head in time to the NIN song I'm listening to...

Restarted the series with the wife. Made it through two eps last time before she got distracted. After two this time, think she's much more interested.

• Like 2

BDaddyK    1106
1 hour ago, zelq said:

This is creepy. He's bobbing his head in time to the NIN song I'm listening to...

Restarted the series with the wife. Made it through two eps last time before she got distracted. After two this time, think she's much more interested.

Hells yeah! You know what they say, "if at first you don't succeed, try, try, and try again!"