Welcome to The Adult Gamer!

We are a 21 and older multiplatform gaming community comprised of people from all walks of life, playing all sorts of games!
Join Us

Chat us up on our Discord server

There's always a friendly face and hilarious commentary going on; feel free to introduce yourself!
Click Here

Destiny 2 is Hot Hot Hot!

Spread across all three platforms, TAG has an excellent representation in Bungie's newly launched Destiny 2 title. We're active and passionate about our space raiding, but laid back enough to take anyone.
  • Announcements

• BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
    • Hoptimus

T-SHIRTS are LIVE!!!   09/18/17

We have new TAG T-Shirts ready to go!!!   https://shop.spreadshirt.com/TheAdultGamer/   LIMITED TIME DISCOUNT! 15% off with coupon code: welcome-100206469
Hoptimus

Division Underground

DukeDesu    898

Do I get my own pet dog to go back to base and sell my stuff finally? 

I mean I'm getting procedurally generated dungeons. Might as well give me the full Torchlight experience.

• Like 2

BDaddyK    1133

Looks pretty fun. Wonder if they'll have any new enemy classes or at least some new boss characters. 

BDaddyK    1133

It's out today on XB1, Aug 2nd on PS4, anyone picking it up (have the season pass) and playing?

DukeDesu    898

I'll have it. Unfortunately my thumbstick drift has become so unmanageable I'm waiting for payday to grab another controller, so won't be on the xbox for probably the next two weeks. :(((((((

Chuckles    920

I'm home, downloaded 8gb and it's telling me I don't own the DLC (I have the season pass).

Guess who's peeved?

DukeDesu    898

Quick look at the reddit shows you're not alone. Also loads of other issues and incoming emergency maintenance. 

Ah, typical launch day...

Chuckles    920

Playing with @Zenlizard. He figured out that even if you have the Season Pass, still go into the store (from game) and click to "buy" the DLC. You don't buy it, it just goes to install.

Takes five seconds.

BDaddyK    1133
3 hours ago, DukeSavesLives said:

Quick look at the reddit shows you're not alone. Also loads of other issues and incoming emergency maintenance. 

Ah, typical Massive launch day...

Fixed that for ya!

• Like 1

Chuckles    920

The DLC is pretty damned fun!

Helps that Zen and I scored awesome weapons pretty early (he received an uber rifle like the second damned mission).

We were scorin' like mad. Both made it to lvl 9 fairly easily. Four-man groups should just tear it up.

• Like 2

Chuckles    920

I'll get a few in early before making with the Overwatch mayhem.

Maybe with you, Zen and I we can do two rooms on Challenging!

• Like 1

BDaddyK    1133
1 hour ago, Chuckles said:

The DLC is pretty damned fun!

Helps that Zen and I scored awesome weapons pretty early (he received an uber rifle like the second damned mission).

We were scorin' like mad. Both made it to lvl 9 fairly easily. Four-man groups should just tear it up.

Yeah the DLC is really fun. There is a lot more content than what I thought there would be too. 

BDaddyK    1133

Good loot night in the Subways and Underground. Finally got my guy to a suitable build for my playstyle.

z0c2Iue.jpg

Chuckles    920

Aren't those new assault rifles awesome?!?

Zen says they're gonna get needed, though.

Strongbad11    106
43 minutes ago, Chuckles said:

Aren't those new assault rifles awesome?!?

Zen says they're gonna get needed, though.

They (Massive) already listed the G36 in their bug list.

Which is a shame because it really is good. I have a 229 G36 Enhanced version and it melts shit. I guess too well.

BDaddyK    1133
58 minutes ago, Chuckles said:

Is the Scavenging score helping any or is it still pretty useless?

Supposedly they fixed it, but it's still worthless.