• Announcements

• Duke大王

TeamSpeak License Expiring 9/1/2017   07/31/17

Our TeamSpeak License will be expiring by September 1st, 2017. I encourage everyone who still may be using the TeamSpeak server to migrate over to our Discord server before then to continue chatting with your buddies. You can click here for further instructions.   
    • BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council

Deadmeat    268
22 minutes ago, MisterxboxNJ said:

Are you using manual or automatic...I believe, if your using automatic that if you hold down the left trigger to brake that once you come to a stop it'll start going in reverse.

was in auto, couldn't get it to let me go manual.  Also was using a wheel. I'll try again tonite, and see if standing on the brake gives me reverse

MisterxboxNJ    430
4 hours ago, Deadmeat said:

was in auto, couldn't get it to let me go manual.  Also was using a wheel. I'll try again tonite, and see if standing on the brake gives me reverse

holding the brake should do it...

Duke大王    884
19 minutes ago, BDaddyK said:

IMPRESSIONS?!

Fun, slick and fast. Controls are smooth and the deeper gameplay of festivals is fun. It's also a kick to see your friends driving around (even if it technically isn't them) and hire them as racers. 

BDaddyK    1106
13 minutes ago, DukeSavesLives said:

Fun, slick and fast. Controls are smooth and the deeper gameplay of festivals is fun. It's also a kick to see your friends driving around (even if it technically isn't them) and hire them as racers. 

Awesome! I'll have to dl the demo tonight. 

Deadmeat    268

Well I finally found reverse last night (cars seem much easier to control when I can pick my own gears).  Ended up in a group with some randoms, seemed like there was an objective we should try to accomplish, but we just took turns watching each other do burnouts and doughnuts (like the real life coffee can muffler types)

MisterxboxNJ    430

Played another round of the demo last night....pre-ordered the Deluxe Edition this morning, Welp...tried to hold out and resists....couldn't do it.  So now I have both FIFA 17 and FH3 coming out on the same day...thankfully, I might be able to play FIFA 17 early with a free EA Access pass code I have so I can start that on the 20th...looks like finishing off Sunset Overdrive and starting Shadow of Mordor are going to get pushed back.

• Like 2

Nitereaver    230

Microsoft store is running the preorder for the standard edition on its store for 59.99 and they give you a $10 MS gift card. Plus digital gets you the PC version as well. Clicky here. I took them up on it.

• Like 1

hybridhavoc    714
3 hours ago, Deadmeat said:

All right, broke my never preorder rule over the weekend, ultimate edition 

What are the preorder bonuses?

Deadmeat    268
9 minutes ago, hybridhavoc said:

What are the preorder bonuses?

gamestop gets you the 488 and the challenger, amazon gets you a v10 audi, best buy has the f-type.  And buying the ultimate edition gets you early access so you can play with @Hoptimus all weekend (so I don't see how that can be called a bonus :s1183:)

• Like 3

Relic    112

Downloaded and added lead to foot.   New work schedule starting soon. So only my drivatar will be there on monday nights.  

• Like 1

Strongbad11    106
1 hour ago, Hoptimus said:

Sweet. Ultimate guys I will be on this weekend racing. Regular guys we will see you Tuesday.

I should be online Friday Night, but not much rest of the weekend. 

• Like 1

BDaddyK    1106
5 hours ago, Hoptimus said:

Sweet. Ultimate guys I will be on this weekend racing. Regular guys we will see you Tuesday.

I'd like to like this post...