Welcome to The Adult Gamer!

We are a 21 and older multiplatform gaming community comprised of people from all walks of life, playing all sorts of games!
Join Us

Chat us up on our Discord server

There's always a friendly face and hilarious commentary going on; feel free to introduce yourself!
Click Here

Destiny 2 is Hot Hot Hot!

Spread across all three platforms, TAG has an excellent representation in Bungie's newly launched Destiny 2 title. We're active and passionate about our space raiding, but laid back enough to take anyone.
  • Announcements

• BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
    • Hoptimus

T-SHIRTS are LIVE!!!   09/18/17

We have new TAG T-Shirts ready to go!!!   https://shop.spreadshirt.com/TheAdultGamer/   LIMITED TIME DISCOUNT! 15% off with coupon code: welcome-100206469
PachucoBro

*crickets* in The Division?

So... I see nothing new posted. Getting quiet in here. I myself have not gotten on The Division for a few days. Guess it got repetitive for me. Waiting for the upcoming update Underground on the 28th.

For now I am sticking with my PC and World of Tanks Soccer and the XB Gold Freebie XCOM.

Yeah, I came back to the Division after 1.2 for a week or two, got bored with it again immediately. I know ZenLizard is still active and is trying to get something going just about every day on Slack.

2 minutes ago, PachucoBro said:

So... I see nothing new posted. Getting quiet in here. I myself have not gotten on The Division for a few days. Guess it got repetitive for me. Waiting for the upcoming update Underground on the 28th.

For now I am sticking with my PC and World of Tanks Soccer and the XB Gold Freebie XCOM.

I've played it the past two nights but I'm not really interested. Basically waiting for the next update. Zen, Hop, Muk, and BDaddy I think are still very active. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Stevie Knuckles said:

if you want to play at 5:30 am EST im down cause that about the only time i get to play. 

for an hour

if im lucky....

wtf.....

The activity has died down somewhat. Kinda waiting on the patch. Still enjoy the HVT's with a group. Just playing Overwatch until then, or not at all. Good to take a break sometimes

That is because you are all play on console. I am on PC Division often. I play a good bit on most of my days off, and even jump on for an hour or so often on work days (I work alternating 3 and 4 day weeks 12 hour shifts). 

The overall population of the game is certainly down, I would be playing mostly solo if it weren't for my brother and I occasionally having our schedules line up to be able to play. So I instead turned to Discord. There is a Discord linked on the Division Reddit that had over 8000 users split between Xbox, PC and PS4. Grouping from people there is way better than using the matchmaking in the game. I've had far fewer terrible parties since I started using it.

15 hours ago, PachucoBro said:

Yup, motherland ops in WoT and the repetition pulled me away.. I might actually go back to Destiny for a bit.  The free games with gold are ok too.

Depending on how 1.3 turns out I may end up dropping Division for Destiny. I can only be playing so many MMO games, even if the Division is MMO-lite. I prefer the PvP in Destiny by leaps and bounds over The Division. Chasing guys around the Dark Zone and whittling away at their health like I'm literally spraying them with a garden hose is not my idea of time well spent. No proper MMO allows for that level of absurdity in competitiveness these days -- not even EVE. 

• Like 2

Depending on how 1.3 turns out I may end up dropping Division for Destiny. I can only be playing so many MMO games, even if the Division is MMO-lite. I prefer the PvP in Destiny by leaps and bounds over The Division. Chasing guys around the Dark Zone and whittling away at their health like I'm literally spraying them with a garden hose is not my idea of time well spent. No proper MMO allows for that level of absurdity in competitiveness these days -- not even EVE. 

The PvP in Destiny is definitely better. But for me, Halo PvP topped Destiny and I don't really enjoy playing shooters for PvE.

I try to get online almost everyday, but it usually doesn't last too long as sleep has become more appealing.

With the patch incoming, it is hard to get excited for any new gear when you know new stuff is right around the corner.

I have been playing the crafting game though, as they finally put good rank 75 patterns in the DZ. I have crafted about a dozen each of M1A and Aug and got some ok rolls, nothing god mode but I don't really need the best. I think sitting at 195/400/11 for the new content should be good enough.